IVRCACHE MERCHANTILE PVT.LTDON LINE FRAUD THROUGH CREDIT CARD

N

I would like to bring few lines to your kind information. I have SBI CREDIT CARD (VISA) with the No. [protected]. in the Name of Nikhil Chandra Pal residing at No.104A/24, Karuna Moyee Ghat Road, Kolkata Pin code 700082. Ph No. [protected]. today I have received a call from the Ph No. +[protected]. I thought it is from SBI Credit card division they said we are giving a free dining card to you at free of cost. you will get discounts on purchase etc., I ensure that no of times whether it is chargeble or free they replied that this card is free of cost we are not charging any amount. after that they have been collected details of My credit card and they asked my card Pin No. which is mentioned reverse of the card, but I refuse to give this No. but they said this is only for verification. after that I was surprised, I received a SMS from SBI CARD that Transaction of Rs. 6, 999/- made on SBI credit card no ending with 4031 at IVRCACHE MERCHANTILE PVT LTD., on 22th Dec 2011. Immediately I ring up to above mention no, but came to know that the no is invalid . I have forwarded an e-mail to services. [protected]@ ge.com with a request to I requested to stop the payment Rs. 6, 999/- which made on 22th Dec 2011 above mentioned fraud company. I will lodge a complaint. on sbi website with dispute application.
So kindly I request you to stop the payment, I don't need any free dining card. I am not able to pay this amount which made to the fraud company. kindly do the needful in third regard. Nikhil Ch Pal Ph No. [protected]

• Sb
    SBI Card Cares Dec 27, 2011

Dear Customer

Thanks for talking to us. As per the telephonic conversation, please send the additional information/documents from your end to help us address the issue raised by you. Please write to us at [email protected] with the required information.

Yours Sincerely
    SBI Cards

• Sb
    SBI Card Cares Dec 23, 2011

Dear Customer

We have noted your concern. Our customer service executive will get in touch with you shortly to further understand and address the issue.

Yours Sincerely