IValueMart.comNon delivery

P

I have pleased order for one CANON Powershot A550 model digital camera on ivaluemart on 27th Feb 2008. ivaluemart have registered the order on 1st March and drawn Rs. 8, 500.00 full value of the camera from my credit card. Till today (June 8th 2008) ivaluemart have not sent me the camera or refund of Rs. 8500.00. I have sent more than 200 e-mails to them and non of them was replied. Whenever I had called their telephone the call center person promises of refund of the money for the last two months. When I contacted the SBI VP card services, he/she washed off his hand and asking me take up directly with ivaluemart.

I want this complaint be registered and take up suitable with both SBI and ivaluemart.

• Vi
    vinod29 Jul 13, 2009

I am also facing the same problem.
    They swapped my credit card HSBC, now days they are not picking the phone.
    HSBC told me that they are not responsible for it.
    Any one can advice me to how to handle the situation, and get the money return.

Vinod Sisodiya

• Ni
    Nivedita Madkikar Apr 30, 2009

I also face similar problems. I had placed two orders No. 5918 and 5921 on 26th September 2008. For No 5921 I got two products out of three and for No 5918, till date I have not received any product nor a refund.
    Repeated calls to them is an ordeal which is difficult to undergo.
    Mrs. Nivedita Madkikar

• Ka
    KAMAL KUMAR Jan 31, 2009

I also had the similar treatment by ivaluemart. I have made several calls to them for getting my ordered products delivered for my order placed on 29 Nov 2008 and still I have not got the items or money back.
    I paid the amount through Deutsche Bank Card.I think we should join togather and take away whatever is available from ivaluemart.

This order I placed based upon an attachment I got with my citibank credit card bill and it was about ivaluemar.com

• Pp
    p.pushphalatha Nov 13, 2008

My order no.5895 dated 09/9/2008. I ordered 2 -Mini sewing machines and one Binocular with a free gift of SS Electric auto mug (item code 10208). My credit card had been charged. After many enquiries till date i didnt receive any goods so far which gives me mental agony. Effect the delivery of goods i ordered early.

P.Pushphalatha

Anshuman Aug 25, 2008

ABSOLUTELY RIGHT

I am facing a very similar problem.

Their phones don't work.
    The product never came in 14 days, nor in 34 days.
    They refuse to refund the amount.
    Citibank endorses wrong people for getting some dirty money.

Regards
    Anshuman

• Pn
    P.N. Jayaram Jul 14, 2008

I also had the similar treatment by ivaluemart. I have sent more than 200 mails for getting my Canon Camera Power Shot A550, they have charge my credit in March and still I have not got the item or money back. I think we should join togather and take away whatever is available from ivaluemart.

• Ra
    randy Jul 14, 2008

• Ji
    Jigar Shah Jul 11, 2008

I got an attachment with my citibank credit card bill and it was about ivaluemar.com but ivaluemar.com did not dilivered my order for 25 days. and he was no reaply to me against any my complaint..

• Ka
    Kavin Ramesh Jul 10, 2008

I got an attachment with my citibank credit card bill and it was about ivaluemar.com. I ordered for a Nokia N95 which was Rs. 8750 and they did not deliver it fro 30days even after my repeated calls to them. The product delivered was a china mobile called TECHNO which is a very inferior product.

They specified NOKIA N95 but it was TECHNO (China mobile which is very cheap in market).
    They specified 2.0mp camera but it was only 1.3mp camera.
    They specified 512mb card but it was only 256mb card.
    Blue tooth is free but it is not working.
    Headset is not matching with the Cellphone.

Tried to contact them 100 times but none of the lines are working. I need to file a case against them and get my money back. They should be fined for doing fraud business.