ITZ Shop / ITZ Cash CardCard has never been received!

J

I have purchased a Itz Cash Card, though the site guarantees delivery within 4 days, there has been no response after 29 days, no reply to my repeated emails. There is no phone number to contact. This is another scam!

• Kd
    k.dharmendra babu Jun 23, 2008

Dear sir,
    Regret for the inconvience. kindly know me ur contact number i will deliver the itz cash.

sangeet Jul 21, 2008

i am not received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card 1000 (one thousend ) thankyou.
    sangeet

• Ar
    Arunchippi Jul 30, 2008

i am not received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card 300.
    arunchippi-9843514202

• Ar
    Arunchippi Jul 30, 2008

i am not received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card 300.

• Ra
    rakesh Sep 03, 2008

railway booking tiket &light bill or air ticket, .

malay ray Oct 06, 2008

i have same experience, even worse, i purchased from online itz shop by paying through net banking, money has beenj deductrd from my account. But no response from itz shop. even after my repeated mail also they are silent. No phone no. mentioned any where in the site . i dont no what to do?. is it a fraud site?

• Ga
    Gagan Shridharani Nov 03, 2008

I'm Neutral on this complain as I've not yet ordered ITzCash Online.

I'm writing for all those fools who don't find Numbers Clearly mentioned in FAQs.

You can contact us at 1901 345 7575 (for BSNL/ MTNL subscribers), 022 26181212 or sms ITZHELP<your query> to 57575 or email us at [email protected]

• Ku
    Kumar Sunar Nov 09, 2008

I could not do purchasing from www.indiatimes.com through my itz card, though its validity is not expired.

• Pa
    PAWAN Jan 31, 2009

DEAR SIR WE cancell the ticket by tdr - tdr refund my payment is 3776/- 28 nov 2008 but tdr mail me is 21 jan 2009 i found the mail and check the payment 776.34of this serial sooo 2082 9323 and transfer to this serial no s000 2390 8714 to 21 jan 2009 but sooo 2375 2131 is not transfer or not useing by me becouse card show payment but not transfer err.* the site
    plg help urgent 9896187106

• Sy
    Syed Asif Feb 24, 2009

I am not yet received ITZ card . plz sent ITZ card as soon as possible.
    Thanks.

• So
    sohil Jun 05, 2009

can we do anything about it, i also purchased from itzshop.com. Now they are not replying anything.

• Vi
    VINAY KUMAR SHARMA Aug 11, 2009

I HAVE ITZ CARD NO 923334942066, PARTLY I USED FOR LOTO KHELO INDIA KHELO, STILL THERE IS BALANCE BUT NOT ACCEPTING IN KHELO INDIA KHELO THOUGH PREVOUSLY I USED THE SAME.
    VINAY KUAMR SHARMA, 9872990608

• Du
    durgaprasad Sep 25, 2009

sir
    My Name is:durgaprasad, iam purchaging on itzshop.com.nokia n78 model mobile purchaging.date of booking 11/07/2009.sir my booking item not riseeving on mobile, please chek the my order status my order id:968574, my transaction id:907110340622, inffermation cheyyanndi my mail id :[email protected], my mobile no:+919701151355.my address:pasupureddy durgaprasad, s/o ramarao, jagnnadhapuram(street), narasannapeta, srikakulam(dist), 532421, andhrapradesh, india
    thanking you sir
    durgaprasad

• Ak
    Akshita Singh Jan 21, 2010

I have also not received my itz cash card Rs 500 only...Thought it will be a reliable source for payments.Its really a good way to do payments of all the basic utilities.Was happy to hear that they deliver it home.
    But Thankgod i didnt buy it through net banking...Was gonna pay cash on deliver...just to check the service...and avoid the risk..Il suggest people the same..But will never suggest itzcash to anyone...even if 2mrw they improve their services...

• Ak