ITEMSTORES.COMI purchased couple of items from www.itemstores.com and never received my items

M

I purchased couple of items from www.itemstores.com and never received my items. I tried resolving the issue via their chat and it's useless, as soon as you mention where is my item they will not speak to you! I chatted with them later and made it look like I wanted to buy something - they were EXTREMELY NICE, go figure. Just wanted to warn others, that's all.

• Mi
    Mike Feb 19, 2009

This website is a scam. They will take your money and will not deliver item. BUYERS BEWARE!!!

• Ed
    EdgarJenkins Aug 20, 2009

I bought a few item from them and they were delivered as promised timeframe.

• Di
    didimao2 Sep 22, 2009

You are correct. Itemstores is a ripoff site. They will take your money and never deliver your items. There isn't a contact phone number for this company as well.

You cannot get you money back from itemstores by complaining to paypal or your credit card company because you bought virtual items. This is the scam that itemstores perpetuates.

Itemstores also sells wow accounts. You will have access to the account for about 4 days then THEY take the account back. Then itemstores resells the account. The perfect scam.

• Te
    TechieFan Oct 16, 2009

I bought an item. Not only was my order acknowledged, in-game mail confirmed pending delivery which was indeed accomplished ahead of schedule and with no issues whatsoever.

Noelly Mar 04, 2010

I have been dealing with itemstores for over a year now. They're online customer service is ALWAYS available, not like upgold or other sites. They even send me gold via e mail, i never got and worked diligently to replace it.. they took my word i never received it (which i didnt'). When they couldn't get an item, within 3 days my money was back in my account.
    Deal with Robin or Arthas, never May she isn't professional. But great site, always got my stuff as promised.

SAWED May 06, 2010

itemstores.com are a very helpful website, their customer service are perfect, i always get my items within 5hrs .one time, i didnt get my items in my mailbox, the customer service told me that they sent me items through mailbox they checked my orders carefully they sent me items again, actually a few days later, i received an email from bliz, there were some errors about mail system bliz delayed my mails so i got items for two times, but i really think the guys of itemstores are very sincerly guys, they regard us as friend .i believe in them thanks, itemstores

Ann Blake Jul 26, 2010

Hello, friend, I am one of your customer services from itemstores. Thx for supporting G4p itemstores. To make customers satisfied is our main purpose . We are never that bad as they said, we are one of the old-extablished ones with more than 30 branch sites . We have been in this line for more than 6 years and successfully make us a leading company in my country in this line . You may rest assure that we will make you satisfied, for we are famous for fastest delivery, good service and "brand".Thx for all customers who have been supporting us all the time .
    If anyone who need something on our site. I would like to give you a discount code :SW (or winwin ), 5% off, 5% cash coupon, fastest delivery .you can use it on all of our sites forever on all products and services. Say www.game4power.com . www.gold4power.com. www.k4gold. com
    www.4wowgold.com www.itemstores.com www.g4pitem.com
    ect nearly 30 sites.
    itemstores is our main item site. game4power is our main gold site.
    if you have any questions. [email protected] is for you to contact me .O_o

• Mi
    missdans Nov 20, 2010

i have selected over 500.00 worth merchantdice but iam so so afraid to push the purchase button they say its
    a scam i cant aford to lose my money but wants the merhandise badly for gifts but so scared what should
    i do can you trust them to send what you order

• Aw
    awi007 Mar 25, 2011

I am speicilist from the itemstores. we promise every one we will send your orders, if there are some mistake, I hope you could contact me! I will sovle this problem for you!

• Be
    bestwarren Jun 20, 2011

I am the manger from the itemstores. few people above mention that we will not send orders after we get the money, I want to clear that this is impossible! we receive money through paypal payment, and everyone should know that paypal have a mechanism to pretect buyer, which will make us impossible to scam anyone! so everyone do not need to worry too much about this. on the other hand, send every order in the promise timeframe is our purpose, and with several years experiences, we can make almost all orders sent in the promise tiemframe. so, choose us, you choose the best!