iTECWebCompany not sending immigration forms for a job offer in auckland

N

I have been offered a job at this company and have been asked to pay NZ$1865 towards the immigration charges which will be returned after completion of three months probation after I join the job. This is clearly mentioned in the job offer agreement letter. I tele-transferred the money to a bank account specified by this company in Auckland in Westpac Bank. This transfer happened on 2 September 2011 from HDFC Bank, Bangalore, India. But, so far the company sited various reasons and did not send the immigration forms yet. After so much waiting, I have decided to withdraw from this position and sent a mail to the company the same on 13 October 2011. Now, the company claims that it is too late to withdraw from this offer. If I wouldn't have sent the withdrawal mail, the immigration forms would have reached me many days back. I feel I am cheated and this is a fraud company. I am interacting with a man called Ethan Shakoor from this company who claims he is the Country Manager for this company. I am looking for some help in this regard. I want either my hard earned money back or want the job at the earliest. I need some assistance on how to go about this.

• Mo
    Moni Matthew Apr 22, 2018

He has cheated lots of people in India and New Zealand and has cases pending with the police and the courts in NZ. He is currently in india. Guess he has gone there to cheat more people.