iTeach Texasoriginal transcripts are not returned by iteach texas

F

What the law says is that they have to keep evidence of the candidate's eligibility. It means candidate must send or give original transcript to the educator preparation program and the educator preparation program should take a copy from the original and return the original to the candidate immediately, if they already signed all documents to join in the program.

The following is the Texas administration code. Title 19, Part 7, Chapter 228, Rule 228.40, “(d) An educator preparation program shall retain documents that evidence a candidate's eligibility for admission to the program and evidence of completion of all program requirements for a period of five years after program completion.” It asks for keeping copies of the transcript as evidence. It does not ask to keep others (who did not join in their program) original transcript in iteach TEXAS files.

Filling just an online application does not mean joining in a program. The candidate has to join in the program by signing in a document. I never signed any document using a pen with iteach TEXAS. I asked the iteach TEXAS to close my file as I did not want to join in their program. They already closed my file on Monday, October 1, 2012 8:30 AM, according their email reply. I and iteach TEXAS people including Zach Rozell have been keep sending atleast ten emails until oct 05, 2012 night. One day I and iteach people were discussing over phone also. What is the need of calling again over phone. Until oct 05, I was replying to all his emails. Today Oct 06, 2012 also he sent one email in the mid day. I deleted it without reading, as I had been keep replying to his emails until yesterday.
Now I come to know that iteach TEXAS mark on others original credentials (transcripts) also. People should aware of it. As far as I know, No one has any right to write or mark on any one's original transcript (credentials).

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices