Invent-TechInvent-Tech scamming and ripping peoples ideas off!

Invent-Tech
www.invent-tech.com

I had sent information to Invent-Tech last year for an idea of (Built in Knee Pads) At this time they sent me a certificate of authenticity and agreed to help launch this idea. Since there was no patent involved, they have sold this idea to others and I recently pulled it up on the net and it's worded word for word how I had introduced it only states other inventor. And states Coming Soon. There has got to be something I can do... I did save my certificate that Invent-Tech had sent to me stating I am the inventor of Built In Knee Pads. I have also read other complaints in regards to this company scamming and ripping peoples ideas off. Please help me.

More Invent-Tech Complaints & Reviews

• Ke
    kevin gillette Nov 07, 2007

Patent your idea next time!

• Te
    terry h Nov 12, 2007

That company is a rip off my mom had a idea to and in the paper work promised to help patent for her, they just stole it they patent all right but not in my moms name under there own and there making money off of it there a very bad company they will patent all ideas as there's not anyone else @kevin there suppose to help you patent but dont!

anonymous Jul 25, 2008

IT did not steal your idea. Do you have any real proof of what you are saying? Be careful, you can sued into poverty for making such stupid comments.

• In
    Inez Moore Sep 10, 2019

@anonymous You made a fair legal statement; one would have to wonder if its a fact the company is a scam or a rip-off artist you jump to the defense to quickly to defend a company that so many people believe and know for a fact, been stealing their ideas you ought to be ashamed of yourself for working for a company that don't care about nothing but the bottom-line a profit.

• Td
    TDW May 13, 2009

I was also scammed by Invent-Tech. I sent them my idea which they of course agreed it was great. Along with the the fee they said it would take to get the invention to market. I am a in home care provider and have been working with the senior populations for sometime so I was certain that it would be of great assistants to that population and the disable. I actually seen my invention at a client home, with the same name I given it. What can I do about this?

TDW
    San Francisco, CA

• Do
    DON REDMAN Aug 15, 2010

I got scammed by them too. They made a fortune of me. How can they sleep ?

• Daddyopop Sep 05, 2011

I had submitted an idea that Invent Tech said they liked and wanted to move forward with. Send us $500.00. Big mistake on my part. I didn't have $500.00 to proceed. Its on the market and sure to be big success.
    JWH
    Alpharetta, GA

Jay1234567 Sep 01, 2015

I had an idea went to invent tech. Next thing i knew it's on the market on a home shopping network for 2 days only.
    I taped it and sent it to them. They denied involvement. But my invention was unique not on the market. Until i went to invent tech that is.

Now i have another unique invention idea but don't know what to do.

• Ve
    Vendetta22 Sep 08, 2015

I also was ripped off a major idea that's worth billions now. I'm trying to file a class action lawsuit. Please contact me so we can all take this company where it belongs. @lopez.[protected]@gmail.com

• Wo
    Wonder not far Mar 07, 2020

@Vendetta22 Hello, I know that quite some time has passed, however I too have had a very good idea taken from me, and would be interested in what you have to say. [protected]@gmail.com

• Ar
    Arijunal Sep 14, 2015

Same story here. Every since I was a kid I have been fascinated with technology. And one day I thought wouldn't it be a great futuristic idea to put sensors on your car that attach to the sognal light. So when your trying to merge or back up. It would beep to let you know something was there. Well I sent it in to invent tech. Next thing you know. They're on Ford cars. They wanted 865.00 plus shipping to help me get this idea out. If I had that type of money I wouldn't have made it to contact them in the first place I could have just found a different route. They're definitely crooked.

• Da
    David2pa Sep 28, 2015

I JUST SAW MY IDEA ON THE MARKET . MY IDEA WAS MADE FROM ME ON 2006 . david.[protected]@comcast.net

• Et
    Ethan Eicher Dec 21, 2015

Same i sent them a design for a virtual reality device and they were excited. I was like 10-11 and they wanted me to send them hundreds of dollars for a patent. My family is and has always been broke so that wasnt possible. They said that sony might be interested and needless to say the oculus rift is mine. I dont know what to do now that vr tech is takin off. It should be me at the forefront of this movement. I have plenty of more invention ideas but half of them have been invented since my creating them. I just wanted to make the world futuristic, make a difference and instead they robbed an eleven yr old of his dreams. Now im just a 23 yr old gas station clerk. I hate those guys so much for that.

• Cf
    cfresque Jan 01, 2016

Hello, I too have been scammed by them. I sent them my idea and received the certificate for my lighter re tractor idea in 2004. I have then since seen the product many places. I still have the letter from them as well as the certificate. If anyone does end up bringing them to court please get in contact with me as i would like to participate. [protected]@gmail.com

• He
    Heather Dawn Jan 01, 2016

Is anyone attempting to sue them or file a class action law suit? They ripped my parents off too.

Heather Jackson
    Ball Ground, GA
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Ra
    Rahcelle Jul 12, 2017

@Heather Dawn Is there a law suit against them. I would be interested in getting in on it. This company needs to pay for all the wrong it has done to everyone.

• He
    Heem Jan 17, 2016

I was ripped off too the new washer and dryers that are ouy i sent in 2002

• Fr
    FrankieLops Jan 29, 2016

Anyone trying to file a class action? Please contact me @ [protected]@neiu.edu

I also saw my idea that was stolen from me as a child. They forged federal documents and stole my money.
    P.s. Invent tech pays Google to keep us all in contact, that are trying to sue invent tech

• St
    Stacey A. Harvey Feb 03, 2016

I was also ripped off by invent tech. I sent them an idea of mine and they sent me the paperwork to be filled out. Sent it back with drawing of my idea and they sent me the document of authenticity. Which I still have. They also wanted $900 for patent research n attorney fees. I couldn't send that kind of money because I was out of work and fighting for disability at that time. A few years later my light invention shows up in a major hunting catalog under 2 professional hunters names. Yes invent tech is a rip off. [protected]@yahoo.com. I'm also willing to be in on class action suit against them.

• Sc
    Scott55054 Jun 23, 2016

I also was ripped off by them with the hands free unlocking that i sent in late 90's early 2000 area and still have all the paperwork to prove that i was the inventor. every car company has this now.

Benjamin Scott Smith
    [protected]@yahoo.com

P.S. I have 2 more inventions that i would like to get started but dont want to be ripped off again.

• Th
    Thomas C. Richardson Oct 29, 2016

I spent over $8, 000.00 with Invent Tech and they never really did anything except provide some decent drawings. I wanted them to beghin patent process but they wanted to market (?) it first!

• Ra
    Rahcelle Jul 12, 2017

My Brother has spent over 15000 in getting his idea patent. This never happened and all they continue to say is be patient while we market the product and get the best offers. Then all of a sudden they quit sending information. They are scammers and will continue until we all get together and come down on them. this is going to take more than a few of us it needs to be all of us in unity. If we spent this much money we need to pool our funds and take this company down.

• Ben Sparks Nov 30, 2017

Invent tec took my idea and turned it into the heater body suit the exact same thing but have made millions of dollars I would and I didn't get one one thing out of it but they took my money filled me full of and I didn't receive a scent they took my money and fill me full of whatever they could come up with. It sounds like the same stories that everyone is telling me that exact same thing they done to me. Ben Sparks

• Ben Sparks Nov 30, 2017

@Ben Sparks I also have all my paperwork and pictures or they took it to Las Vegas they said they also would not let me go when I asked to go see it. That's what I thought something was wrong someone needs to do something about it all I doubt anyone got a cent

• Sk
    Skeeter11 Jan 06, 2018

The same thing happened to me. After doing some research, I discovered a patent for my idea had been filed months before I contacted Inventech. They misled me saying there was no patent. Long story short, they fleeced me for $11000. Is there anyone that they have actually helped?

• Aj
    AJ Perez Apr 18, 2018

They stole two of my ideas too. Back in 1997 I went to a New Jersey suit where I was told I had a great idea but I needed 5, 000 dollar to start. I said I didn't have it so he aske me if he could make a copy. Two years later walking down a supermarket in Virginia ... I see with my own eye BOTH OF MY IDEAD IN DIFFERENT ISLES ! Neatless to say I know people are making money off my idea as I sit here and struggle.

• Sg
    SGW Designworks Apr 20, 2018

A bit of information on how to get protected from getting your idea stolen is to get an NDA (Non-disclosure Agreement) in place even before disclosing any type of information to whoever you are reaching out for help. If they do not want to sign this document, then you should probably walk away.

• Kh
    KHaggerty Aug 25, 2018

I was also ripped off by Invent Tech in 2005.
    Spent $13000 U.S. to get no where. Now a company in Dublin Ireland took my idea and it’s name. Want to sue this company!!!

• Sb
    S.B.1212 Sep 29, 2018

I too, shared my ideas with Invent Tech in 2005. Who then sent me a certification with the name of my invention on it. Shortly after, I seen my idea on HGTV’s new program at the time, that show cased new inventions with the exact name of my invention. It was called “The Automatic Shut Off Valve For Tubs”. I had not shared my ideas with no one but Invent Tech.

At the time my daughter and I were homeless and I seen they’re commercial and thought it was a safe way to get my ideas out to the world. I since then have become very wary of sharing my ideas that I can’t afford to get a patent for.

• La
    Latora Tucker Dec 03, 2018

I came up with an incredible invention 2005 I talked with a guy whose name was Tony from Florida about my idea everyone loved it they were very excited about it however I need it between $1, 200 and $1, 500 to get started I did not have that amount of money on me so they sent me a certificate stating and proving verification that I was the creator of the invention... well this would be there was a bit of a surprise when I actually looked on YouTube and saw that a young man stole my idea he stoled the name the idea absolutely everything that I told them about from event Tech so apparently they stole my idea and put it out there online as if it was their invention and I seriously need some help from any Attorney for this fraud and and scam that these people stole my idea and when I actually tried to call them to talk to them about this matter I cannot even find the company at all they have just up and left I have no idea of how to reach out to them... To contact me my email is [protected]@gmail.com

Comments

• Mr
    Mr T man Apr 15, 2019

I also got ripped off by Invent tech for over $11.000. They did nothing for me as they said they would. As soon as they got my money. I just got the run around. I had 30 days to get my money back but they refused and wouldnt let me speake to the salesman . This guy out right lied and lied and lied to me. He told me so much bs just to get me to mail them my money. As soon as they did. They wouldnt let me talk to him again. He said he would be with me during the process. That was more bs. He said they had their own engineers but refused to let me talk to any of them. They sent me a dvd with my invention and some envelopes and self addressed stickers to find a company. They said this was something they took care of but really didnt. I contacted a patent lawyer but by that time it was to late. I lost my money and saw my invention on a tv show 2 years later. Being disabled for life. I trusted this company. I wish we could do something. I really hoped this was going to be real. It wasnt. I got scammed by Matt B who was nothing more than a liar. Mr "T"

sawlsmiley Sep 24, 2019

I also presented an idea to invent-tech in 2006 and I just noticed my invention on the market in a big retail chain store this past July. If anyone has had any luck with a lawsuit or class action against them, I want in.