Interstate Subscription ServicesEMPLOYEE MISTREATMENT

L

My 19 year old daughter called me 4 hours ago. She was working for Interstate Subscription Services, they promised her 400 a week, meals, room and board and a way home if needed. We live in Florida. She is in Denver Colorodo stranded. She barely gets something to eat everyday. We were not having a lot of contact with her. There was always someone with her when she called and would just say things were going great. She wanted to come home and they told her to get her stuff and get out of the motel they were staying at. They drove her one block from the motel and left her and a train depot with 3 dollars. (that is the amount they gave her)

My husband called the number that she had called from last week letting us know that she was "ok", It was a cell phone number belonging to her boss. We left a message for him to call us back. (we could not understand how they could leave a young girl out in rural denver with no money to get home, and only give her 3.00 to get home or help.)
They called us back within the hour cussing my husband saying it was not his problem and that if we did not like it he would kick our ###.

Beware of this company. Do not believe what they say. They promise a lot to lure young teens to work for them, but when they want out they leave them behind.

If anyone has any information or personal experience with this company please emai me at [protected]@gmail.com. I would like to somehow stop this company before someone's 19 year old does not get left behind and possible killed, raped or ... I am just hoping I can raise the money to get her home on a bus. Its only $197 but, its a lot when you have just been layed off from work and only have one income with nothing lett over.

• Hp
    HPalmer Jan 21, 2010

GREAT! i had a sales guy come to my door and sell me 54 issues for $93.00 that he now has my debit card for and that was 4 weeks ago and still have not gotten anything.

• Ga
    Gayla Hoffman Jan 09, 2010

ordered a magazine subscription that I never received. Paid $40.00 in cash up front. Receipt #2087713 dated 7/22/09.