Interstate Farm Products, L.L.C.Refund of $4500.00 initial investment

To whom it may concern:

I, Rob Warren would like to request a refund I made to Interstate Farm Products back in October 2008 of which I'm a member of. I have never used this service nor plan to in the future. I realize I could save money but just don't have the time to sit down and order parts when I need them. It was my understanding that I could opt out or terminate my membership at any time. I Have been unable to contact anyone at the given number to speak with a representative there.

I would be much obliged if your company would honor my request.

Sincerely, Rob Warren