International WigDO NOT ORDER FROM INTERNATIONAL WIG

They Never sent me my order and are tring to keep my money. Its been one month now and no product and no refund. save the headace DO NOT ORDER FROM INTERNATIONAL WIG

Andrew S. Sep 07, 2009

I ordered from them 6 times last yr when I was going thru chemo and got my orders all in a timely manner. I think this person posting this is a scammer or competition!

• Em
    em4 Oct 16, 2009

I agree to the fact that www.InternationalWig.com is not to be trusted. You can choose to at least take this person's advice or just be fooled big time.

I just had a very bad exprience with this company. This is my first time having such a bad experience online. I buy most of my products online. The emails I got from www.InternationalWig.com are incredible. All I can say is save your headache. Buy from another company.

NO ! NO! The person who wrote this message is not a scammer. I will rather suspect it was www.InternationalWig.com who responded to this complaint.

I wish I had read this comment before placing my order.

• Em
    em4 Oct 16, 2009

See International Wig — Abusive customer service and fraud
    for more complains

• K9
    k949 Dec 04, 2009

This would have been International Wig who would have responded to this. They are noting but true scammers, I placed an order with the well over 18 months ago and they did not send the order and what they did send was a bottle of conditioner and a pair of stockings! The order I placed was worth over $400 and I have had nothing but abuse from them. I have requested they give the money back and they will not. The emails they send are abusive, the language used is disgusting and the parasite who runs the place wants putting into jail. They are just down and out thieves! Do not just take my word for it read about them all over the internet. I just wish I would have read about them before putting in an order with them. But like they say what goes around comes around and International Wig will get there comeuppances!

• Ju
    JUIST Jan 01, 2010

Totally agree. Just got out of a situation with them. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

• Lo
    lovelylinny Jan 26, 2011

Terrible service and claim to have never received my return. They cashed my money right away, six weeks later I had to ask where my package was. They then sent me a ship confirmation that was bogus. A week later I inquire again because the confirmation does not exist. They cancel two pieces and sent the third, which was black hair, not brown. I returned it and now they claim they never received it. Lesson learned here! They said I am trying to scam them and never sent back product. Twice I ordered brunette wig, once got red and the other is black. Never have this problem with any other reputable company I have since used.

• Hp
    Hpmbb Sep 22, 2011

I personally wouldn't waste my time dealing with such A low class service. I was amaze at what that woman was writing, she definitely has nothing better going for her, I answered 2 emails and long after my answers she was still writing profanities, stooping very low. Clearly this site is not legit. My order was placed over a month ago and every time I tried to check on the order I'd get the same answer that the order was being processed. When I called to find out what was going on, I got a machine and right after I got a call from that same woman telling me that they only take orders on the phone and if you have a complaint or want to ask about the order you can only write her an email. They only take order and have no customer service line what so ever, they have no idea if the orders are being processed. I found out that she uses different names to fraud people. Buyers be ware.

• Za
    zack10 Aug 17, 2012

Lodge a report to police. Lucky I got back my refund because is pay pal rules. we can always lodge to Merchant to dispuse
    this mail i received...rude and vulgar words

Subject: Re: order statues
    From: "International Wig" <[email protected]>
    Date: Thu, August 16, 2012 9:51 am

*listen, you ###, you did not get tracking as it WAS NOT SHIPPED YET?
    CAN YOU READ ENGLISH?? WHAT PART OF THE SHIPPING LINK DONT YOU GET?*
    *YOU STUPID ###ER, WE WILL NOW VOID AND REFUSE YOUR ORDER

• Za
    zack10 Aug 17, 2012

rude and not professional handling customer

• If
    iffyangel May 09, 2014

After waiting several weeks for the wigs I ordered, I emailed their CS as they cannot be contacted by phone. These are the RUDEST, foulest, people on the planet and basically called me a thief! Their products are expensive and I just wanted to know where my order was. Never once did they make any reference to my name, order number or answer any question I ask them. They became very defensive from the 1st email and even told me to stop yelling! Yelling, really? It was an email and I double checked to make sure I hadn't used cap locks. I ordered from another company and much cheaper co. (Paula Young) and received my entire order (7 wigs & accessories) within one week. VERY pleased with Paula Young. I am still dealing with International Wig and can guarantee I will NEVER use this rude, vulgar, slow, self absorbed company again!!! I warn you no matter how good their product may appear on their website, the hassle of their AWFUL customer service is not worth the expense or the headache!!! Will be taking this further.