International Claims Departmentscam

I received a letter on Oct 17, 2011 states I won a 2nd category win of 250, 000.00 on April 11, 2011 which was held in Australia. The company name was Treeshore Vue Trust. I called the number which was suppose to be in London. I am not familiar with London number so do not have a clue as to if the number went there or not. The man I talked to did not have a British accent. Yesterday, Nov. 8, 2011 I received a second letter with a check in the amount of 4995.00. Again I called a man Deen Mash. He informed me to deposit the check and call him back. Another red flag went up when I said I would call him back this evening because of the 7 hour time change. He said not to worry they were open all hours. Weird. I searched the internet to find this is a scam. I also called the bank the check was made from. They verified the check was worthless. I want to thank you all for helping me realize this is a scam. I also plan on notifying the FBI fraud division to make them aware of this.

More International Claims Department Complaints & Reviews