Inter Global ExpressInternational Movers ###

M

My wife and I lived in Malaysia for almost 2 years. We contacted Inter Global Express as international mover to ship to our next destination, Jakarta. This company is represented by Ganasan T. Moorthy, but we found out it’s a family business owned by the wife of Ganasan T. Moorthy and he runs this together with his daughter Geethaa. Now months later our household is standing in a container in the port of Jakarta, but since Inter Global Express didn’t pay the shipment company they don’t release the container.
I got a call from Five Arrows, a shipment company in Klang, our container arrived on January 3, 2010.
From Ganasan T. Moorthy and his daughter Geethaa, I got 1001 reasons for the delay of the shipment in the first place and later for the release (read payment from their side) of this container.
Last week we received a letter from the Indonesian Customs, they will auction our goods after 60 days (counting from January 3, 2010), if we don’t pick up our stuff.
From then on I got radio silence from Inter Global Express!
In the meantime we filed a police report in Malaysia against this company, and luckily we got a lot of help from the people of Five Arrows who even contacted already a lawyer because Ganasan T. Moorthy also owes them a lot of debts!
Seems they have the proof that we are not the only ones he cheated, a shipment to Canada was not paid as well and the owner had to come up with USD 60.000, and a couple from South Africa had the same problem!
At the end of the day it seems we have to pay again a stunning USD 7200 to get our household stuff back and that on top of the bill we paid already months ago to this ###!!
People like Ganasan T. Moorthy and his family members who are involved in this sort of things have to be banned to do business in Malaysia.
As I said before we lived there almost 2 years in Kuala Lumpur and Malaysians are very friendly and helpful people (I’m a Belgian and my wife is a Filipina), but this sort of gangsters need to be put behind bars for some time and be forced by law to pay their debts. They just take the “Malaysia Truly Asia “name down
I hope everyone who read this, tell it to (expat) friends who one day need an international mover.
Anyone who wants to contact us about this matter can email us on [protected]@yahoo.com

malazya Apr 07, 2010

ABSOLUTELY AGREE!!!

Ganasan and ELITE RELOCATION SERVICES are absolute ###!

They take your money and run.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices