Insta LoanDon't believe them – the sums are too high

F

I took loan from the company Insta loan. I immediately informed them that I was on low-income, and the agent promised that the payments would be small. The first payment was about $500. I called to this company and again explained the situation. They told me that the first payment would be such, but later I would pay smaller sums. But it was lie. They continued to charge me for the same amount. I wonder if someone can help me to cancel everything with them. Please, post comments.

• Wa
    Watkins Feb 12, 2013

Had a message on voicemail from Insta Loan. Their representative called me to collect a debt and to call him back and do not ignore this call. I called the number next evening and someone who picked the phone knew nothing about this company and representative.

Comment Guidelines