Ink Farm.comTransaction Scam

Dear Sir, i recently purchased some ink for my HP printer from Ink Farm.com. I first browsed the web site looking for a low price for ink for my hp printer and i saw a ink cartridge that was at a good low price about $14.91 cents for a 61 hp ink cartridge, ok now i saw a prom code offer that could make the price go 17% lower and would get me free shipping, . So i got the prom code from the website Retailmenot.com.The prom code was" turkey" so i used it, and the price went to 12.29 and i got the free shipping, .Ok now it check out time, I went to check and finalize the order and look at order sheet and saw that the price went back to $14.91., right after i pay for it and checked out. I call Ink Farm.com and told them what happen to me at check; and they told me that it was because i brought a orginal hp ink cartrdge and if i would have brought a remanufacter one the prom code would have work or the price would have gone lower. So why does the cart check out show this lower price when you apply the prom code" turkey" in the prom code box? I think that this needs to be look into or corrected., Because it seem like the prom code will work but it ready does not work fully, a little tricker some were with this check out process, .

• To
    Tony Lee Nov 21, 2015

I just received my order for two HP92 and two HR9631W for my HP photosmart C3180 Printer/scanner. Thank you for the timely delivery. The color cartridge, however, only prints a dull magenta, even after cleaning it. This has happened twice in the past.; I realize that you handle thousands of cartridges and the law of averages will eventually catch up with us. I'll try another company for color cartridges.

Tony Lee
    102 Myers
    Eastsound, WA, , 98245
    [email protected]

• Mr
    Mr.Shrew Jun 06, 2013

After market cartridges are more prone to defects, but the page yield is usually the same as the OEM stuff. Here is a link to a web site that did an independent study of page yield claims and what they really mean: http://www.lesolsoncompany.com/InstantKB20/KnowledgebaseArticle50368.aspx

• Je
    Jeanne McNulty Mar 01, 2013

Twice I purchased a re - manufactured ink cartridge for my HP 901 xl The first time it did not work at all so a second one was sent and now the second one won't work after printing less than half the number of pages it was advertised to print. I am really discouraged with this company.

• Mo
    Mort Bauer Feb 19, 2012

I ordered what I thought was the replacement Black cartridge for my Epson NX430 and received an unacceptable #125 which the printer will not accept. I feel the proper # cartridge should have been sent. I have opened the #125 so I cannot return it in a sealed package. I'd like a full return or a#124 or #126 cartridge sent to me in replacement of the unusable one.

[email protected]

• In
    Indi Pearl Sep 26, 2011

When you use discounts for http://www.inkfarm.com they only work for remanufactured, compatible, and recycled cartridges unless noted otherwise. Another reason is because that particular discount was for thanksgiving and may not work anymore because it's been so long.