Inicis InternetUnauthorized Charges

This company charged 1417.82 to my bank card. I have never done business with them or heard of them prior to this. Their company seems to be Korean based, other than that I can find no other information.

• Ih
    ihatecyberthieves Mar 13, 2010

I had two charges to my account from them, shortly before someone went on a shopping spree with my checking card. I know they're based in Korea but how did they get my info? At the same time a company called Galaxia Communications charged something to my card, and this time through Verified by Visa. I did not authorize this spend, but because it went through Verified by Visa my bank (Wells Fargo) won't give me ANY of the money spent during this spending spree.
    If anybody has any advice I would greatly appreciate it.