INDRAPRASTHA GAS LIMITED6000/- paid over a year back and still no connection

Hi, this is Ashish (CR no - [protected]). I reside at Vaishali, Ghaziabad. I paid 5000+1000 for new connection in March, 2010. It has been over one year and still I am waiting for installation at my home. Months back IGL staff has done digging in front of our building and 6 months back they left an outlet at our building main gate but since then no further progress is made. I have followed up multiple times at customer care over phone and not a single time they gave me satisfactory response. Every time I get a complaint number from them and a assurance for my home visit within a week. But I am sorry that no one at IGL complaints section seem to be serious to listen me. If this request reaches to any superior at IGL, please please pay some attention towards my complaints. I know sometime there are technical problems which delays the process but at least someone should revert to me with actual reason for delay and a tentative date by when I can expect the connection ready. Thanks! My number is [protected]

• Um
    Umair Malik May 07, 2015

I had a PNG connection at 432-C Pocket-2 Mayur Vihar-I, which was company provided flat. Before vacating the flat I permanently disconnected the connection through IGL on 16.03.2015, but till today (07.05.2015) the final bill was not generated which was to be generated within 48 hours. Due to this delay i could not take the NOC from IGL resulting into witholding of my dues by the company. Whenever I contact the customer care they tell that within 2 days bill will be generated. Their customer care is also not providing any contact detail where my complaint could be addressed. I am at great loss.

Regards
    Umair Malik

• Kk
    Kkumarr Jan 19, 2015

Currently, IGL is in the process of providing PNG connections in Kailash Colony. It is understood that Ashok Manchanda/Virat Manchanda/Manasi Manchanda r/o J-9, 2nd Floor, Kailash Colony have applied for multiple connections by submitting wrong/fack documents regarding ownership. Pls ensure corrective action, in advance. Regards. Kumar.
    [email protected]

• Am
    Amit Saklani Jun 28, 2011

his is to bring your notice that your service is very Poor and don't have any sense how to handle customer.
    I have applied for two png connections and made the payment through cheque of Rs6000, still nothing has happened.
    Even i have l made several complaints on igl helpline, still no response.

Name:Amit Saklani
    Address:C-8/60 Yamuna Vihar Delhi-53
    Mobile:[protected]/[protected]

• Ta
    taruna Nov 12, 2009

SIR ; i had booked gas with IGL last year.they asked me for a cheque of 5000/- in favour of INDRAPRASTHA GAS LIMITED dated7-11-08. They told me it would be done in 2 mnths...but now its one yr and they have not put the connection as yet...they have taken out the money also and i have called them atleast 100 times...but everytime they'll say we r looking into the matter..but then no response...why have they taken the money if they donot want to put it...why donot they give explaination...the interest of that money they have taken...sir pl try to help me..yr one call or column in HT can bring them into senses...ty and plssssss do help me