Incorp Services, Inc.Registered agent service

F Review updated:

This place is a scam. How they have an A rating with the BBB I will never know. Things are fine if you expect nothing of them other than collecting your money. But, try to cancel... They will take your money anyway & no matter how many times you submit the required paperwork to close your account, they just keep pretending they never received it.

Stay away! Far Far away!

• Fo
    FoolMe1ShameonU Jun 15, 2016

I received a follow up call & apology from Gayle at InCorp today. She is issuing a refund. I believe the issue was caused by one particular employee who wasn't doing their job & that they are dealing with that person appropriately. I will only post again if I don't receive my refund within the next week or so. Gayle was nice & professional & I may have jumped the gun thinking they were scamming me.

• Be
    Bettina Abbott Jun 17, 2019

I am have been dealing with this with this company for over 3 years and they still are trying to bill me. Complete scam.