imliveharassment

S Review updated:

This site is very careless. They allow anonymous people to chat with hosts without having to register. The anonymous people usually just harass the models. I am one of those models. Because of the nonstop harassment and failure of the company to do anything about it, I suffered health effects. I plan on taking this to court. The company is located in the UK, but I know the laws.

• Al
    alanbennett Jul 26, 2021

I got into a fight with them about 2years ago and its rare for me to argue with anyone but the new manager (Exclusie girl) is so brutal with humilation and then laughing at you cause doing it really makes her happy /Anyway after about a 4 months fight she hired several pc girl mercenaries to hack in to my pc using technology supplred by Lang thats (lang .imlive.com russia) for two solid years fhet spy on me in my home with cameras and mtchophones 24 hours a day my pcs are at least 90 percent copts pf what it should be almost anywhere and abything my view source says Lang they control my pcs but no one can see the cause they have made it look like im the bad guy they have killes at least fifteen harddrives they pose as mtcrosoft chrome all my goole apps atr copies controlled by them and they sonr let me download apps like googlw support services fhet also open accounts in my name if anybody wants to examine these hardries its ok with me i have not been abke to get any help whatsoever but google and microsoft does there best helping them screw me over by lies false permission they have placed security modules on my dhromebook they control my securty they put on several hundred task on daily faster than i can take rhem off they have eighty percebt of their employees hacki, g in because i have to go their daily fighting to get them out or they will stop me from havig access from the internet forever and its very hard for me cause im a oc dummy with no money 70 years old they have unlimited money resources a thousand employees and pc experts well thee is lots more but im sure this is enogh for today if any one has any suggestions or questions you can reach me at my emai ([email protected]

• Au
    Aurelia00 Jan 11, 2013

Imlive just terminated me for no reason and stole my money! Report to Better Business Bureau!

• De
    DENNIS tenn Feb 07, 2012

I'm still amazed from what I have just experienced with IMLIVE! I'm looking for hosts who worked for this website and had problems collecting their money.
    Anyone?