Imagewrite CorporationIt was the biggest scam of my life.

N

Almost 2 months I’ve been a member of this so called referral system Imagewrite Corporation. I did what has been instructed to do for me to earn and spent my time just to refer my link and invited many of my friends to join this system. It was the biggest scam of my life.

Sarah M. Bauer Jan 11, 2016

I also was contacted by this company on Nov. 11, 2015 about advertising on their website. As I was speaking with the sales person I realized it was a scam. However, I had already given my credit card information. I told him before we hung up DO NOT CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD. The scam is to offer a "discount" to union and military members. The salesperson said the discount could be a list of service providers (energy company, garbage company, cable company, etc.) as I am a real estate broker. That is not a discount! He kept saying "treat them like family". If that is how he treats his family it is despicable! THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD ANYWAY AND THEN LIED THAT I HAD ELECTRONICALLY SIGNED AND RECEIVED THE INVOICE WITH THE CANCELLATION POLICY. Hang up on them and better yet file a complaint with the Nevada Attorney General.

• Th
    The Coaching Collaborative Mar 21, 2015

I was called by this company and promised that they will give me leads with unions to get coaching work. I never got a lead and never heard from them again. Be careful, and do not accept their offers without getting something in writing.
    I will try to get my money back as I paid with the credit card.

• Dr
    DrSam Jul 02, 2014

This company is doing business under another name. Big scammers.
    Do not do business with this company . Save your money. I have many colleagues who have been called by this company. Some of them have in fact joined this so called
    Service and paid a lot of money. They have not gotten one call or lead from this service.
    One of my colleagues decided to get a refund and was turned down. They filed an dispute and that is how they got their money back. They give you a whole song and dance when you call them with a complaint N refuse to give your money back. If these people call you hang up immediately. They are not affiliated with any unions.