IDShield360.comSaid we signed up when we didn't.

Received communication we signed up for the IDShield360.com and had us at : they wrote our web site as PCLARK4717 and gave us a password they made up. Not our email just name and 4 didgets of phone and we were to correct if not correct..Of course I did not.

• Dj
    Django_90 Feb 26, 2010

I'm Confused as Well... I got the same thing. I am kinda worried about scams, ever since a certain incident and I want clarification. I hope this isn't too dangerous.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices