ID ChiefJust a question

I ordered my id and I received it about three weeks later. The tracking was terrible because it still says it's in China but I got them. They work fine at bars where they just look at it, but I haven't tried it at a liquor store where they swipe it. This is my question do the PA IDs' swipe fine, I heard they give bad info like a height of 15 ft. Is this true or does the swipe/scan work flawlessly. I also heard there are errors with the hologram, is this true? Thanks!

• Na
    nathanrush88 Aug 31, 2016

I was scammed for $3500US by superiorfakedegrees. I was trying to purchase a passport but never got it and Jared Nolan stopped answering my e-mail as soon as money was wired via western union. After researching for a while after learning my lesson, I realized that all the vendors we can reach out to online through search engine are all 100% scam.
    if you really need it you need to get into deep web and find a vendor from deep web markets. Even in deep web make sure you do your research and make sure vendor is legit.
    you can find vendors from alphabay marketplace on deep web. Only thing that's pain in the ### is that they only take bitcoins as payment method. that's probably the best way to go. If you are looking for Canadian Passport like I was, I can give you contact to the vendor I found on deep web. He will make yours first and then send you the proof before wiring any bitcoin. my email is [email protected]

Newyork213 Nov 13, 2014

Nice try but [email protected] is a scam also. Google it guys.

jay adam Jan 20, 2014

ello everyone I see different people saying different things on here, I miss IDCHIEF. PH that's where I used to get everything from I had to search (get scammed a few times) to finnaly find a new legitimate identity so I emailed [email protected] I placed an order of course and I waited... Waited again... Got nervous then I got a knock on my door it was a package the guy came through I recommend him over anyone I got scammed by therealidman (cash baby) Kim's novelty and fake passports.com I ordered a driver license with a social security card and a passport and got them he told me I would get them in 5 days they were here in 8 (only reason I got nervous) anyways stay away from the suppliers I listed guys

Newyork213 Feb 11, 2013

ID CHEIF as of 2013 is a SCAM

Newyork213 Jan 11, 2013

UPDATE
    No longer legit. Do not get scammed like I did.
    They even blocked me from their website.
    Send your money and you won't here from them again.

• Vi
    vincentc Sep 14, 2012

Is this stil legit

AndrewN Aug 16, 2012

Hey Javincia, I've been emailing [email protected], but am not sure if he is a scam or not. Do you think you could send me a picture of the ID you recieved?? I've been trying really hard to find a legitimate source and it would really help me out!!! Thanks

[email protected]

• Br
    Breblan Aug 14, 2012

Heyy Javincia there is another email and its [email protected] is that the same as you guys putting [email protected]

Javincia Aug 14, 2012

Hi everyone I jus recieved my ID from [email protected] I want to say its absolutely flawless, and it scans and everything (I tried last night) just wanted to varify this guy is legit. Thanks!

• Sc
    Scott jissen Jun 16, 2012

IDchief is not a scan if you would like to order here's his email, also check out his website, he makes te best ID cards around and sends them out me and my friends jus ordered 15 for 850 do who ever says [email protected] is bull.

• Oh
    OhioIDwarning Mar 30, 2012

Ohio IDs from IDCHIEF have blue background in photo a LOT darker than real ones and when compared sidebyside with a real one will get confiscated. The signature area prints lighter and shows flag darker than signature part and the signature should be darker than the flag area and not vice versa. When compared side-by-side with a real one, it is noticeable. Surprised at quality but will not work if used at same time as someone with a legitimate one so BEWARE of this fact as it will get confiscated and if scanned will get arrested.

• Cu
    CuriousMe22 Jan 17, 2012

what site did you get it from?

• Ni
    Nightman365 Dec 19, 2011

paying an extra $5-10 to go to a bar/club or washing sharpie crap off my hands. Especially since I spent a year in europe where i could drink so it is just annoying

• Ni
    Nightman365 Dec 19, 2011

which section would that be?

• Mo
    mollyd Dec 09, 2011

Should people change their names on the ids or keep their names? Also, when did this website reopen because they got shut down last year after people got arrested right?

• Pr
    prettybaby Dec 08, 2011

Me and two friends ordered ID's from IDchief and they came in the mail with in two weeks. They DO scan, and they DO blacklight.

• Al
    Alesiaaa Nov 16, 2011

why did i never get ids, just some wallet?

• Al
    Alesiaaa Nov 16, 2011

then why did i never get ids and just some wallet?

• Si
    Silencesync Oct 19, 2011

Please does anyone know if they scan !! Just got mine ordered a couple weeks ago but tracking it the whole way kept me at ease, I compared to a real one and it only has minor imperfections that aren't to noticeable but I just wanna know do they SCAN /swipe, They came through for me we will see haha

• Ve
    VERY VERY Happy customer Sep 30, 2011

[email protected] thank you!!! For the great novelty and professional service!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!!

• Ea
    easttt Aug 24, 2011

i wasnt gonna comment but then i say the FBI ###. are you ###ing kidding me? they are from CHINA. its not illeagal to make US id's there. therefore the fbi from the usa can not do anything. they do not have the rights to hack in and get their website because they do not live in america. the only thing they can do is arrest the people in america for having a fake but good luck to them cuz ID cheif has the best ids.

• To
    tommykeys Jul 28, 2011

Stop the ###. Id chief is the best out there everyone else is a scam. 450.00 dollars for what? Stealing money and not returning anything.

• Je
    jennamcfarlen Jun 22, 2011

My friend ordered IDs on the 7th of this month just came today. Would have been faster but one of the pictures were "too yellow" so he replied with a new pic attached. IDs came perfect. Payment through western union. fee of about 15 you don't have to show ID when using wu. The tracking said it was taken in by us customs a 3-4 day process and arrived at his house. He was seriously doubting they would come and he would have to reorder but they came perfect no mistakes -Pow Pow

• Ba
    Ballsacksss Jun 11, 2011

Would love to hear some reviews, the majority seem so bloody biased I can't tell if the owner himself is writing the bloody things.

• Dr
    drunkboy May 19, 2011

you can go read on zoklet.net about idchief also

• Dr
    drunkboy May 19, 2011

haah fbi taking over his site? I just got my ids from idchief and we had a group of 15 frats guess what we ALL bought booze.

and your name is fbicheif? like cheif? what are you cooking up? o I know learn to spell first.

• Fb
    FBICHEIF May 03, 2011

THE REASON YOU ARE WAITING SO LONG IS BECAUSE THE FBI HAS TAKEN OVER HIS WEBSITE AND ARRESTING PEOPLE WHO ORDER! STAY AWAY!

• Bo
    Bobby212 Apr 30, 2011

Its a complete scam.. i have been waiting for well over 4 weeks for the 3 ids i purchased and still havent recieved them.. Terrible.. Not recomending this guy ever... You might as well just burn your money

NewID Apr 22, 2011

Please e-mail [email protected] for fake and novelty IDs.

• Mi
    MikeyOwens Apr 19, 2011

Yup! I'm gonna agree with "food007". I don't know about IDchief, to be honest with you. My friends never ordered from there.

However, they did order from [email protected] last year, before turning 21. They had a discount code going on, which I still think they have it. If you email the NewID guy and mention in the email or put this code in the subject line: "CARLITOSWAY" you get like ten bucks reduced! Not bad.

NewID's guy's IDs that my friends got always passed without a problem, so I recommend you try him before anything else. Because he even proved to my friends before they paid that the IDs were made. He took pictures of the made IDs in his hands before receiving payment.

• Fi
    FireStorm Mar 24, 2011

They want me to wire the money from a Western Union store, not from Western Union website.
    Why? What's the difference between the store and the website?
    I send him an email asking for the reason, and I never heard from him again.

• Fo
    food007 Mar 24, 2011

Thats easy, as simple as downloading the templates available on the internet with some good searching. This guy above is a scam, idchief is not great, although not a scam. i ordered an idaho id from them. [email protected] blah blah is fairly good, ive ordered from him several times for me and friends, all cali ids (we all live in washington) and the only thing i can say about his id's are that the uv images are very faint, and i had my first id from him confiscated at a local bar, but after getting areplacement, they do work at most places. Moral of the story: [email protected] or idchief.com, stick with them... Never listen to anyone who just posts that they'll send you a pic of the finished product. its always a scam.

• Id
    Id connect Feb 09, 2011

uhh no im not a scam like all those other ### that claim they can make ids and send you nothing in the mail. i even send you a picture of the finished product before receiving your payment

• Id
    Id connect Feb 07, 2011

I have the best fake Ids. Florida Ids only with hologram i am not a scam send me a picture and a payment of $450 i promise you wont be disappointed

[email protected]

• Pb
    pboooypy Jan 31, 2011

Think long and hard before you put down $200. YES the site is legit, but the quality of the IDs is questionable. Let's just say I'll be lucky if I can ever successfully use mine anywhere other than the dingiest bar in town - and even that might be giving it too much credit. Props to you if you've had a better experience.