ICL TRAVEL/PDJ GLOBALFRAUD

ICL TRAVEL AKA PDJ GLOBAL is owned by Michael S. Kersten and is registered in Atlanta, GA. Mike Kersten is also associated with IMK Holdings LLP, Juliet D. Principe is also associated with IMK holdings and she started ICL Travel January 2012.

BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE! THEY ARE DECEPTIVE!!!

MICHAEL S. KERSTEN
JULIET D. PRINCIPE
TONYA DOYLE

Their major account was with Morgan Stanley. The Brokers of Morgan Stanley were booking their trips with ICL and for their travel icl was farming out trips to local limousine companies.

In December of 2011 PDJ Associates of Florida all of a sudden changed their name without mention of any reason of starting a new company. Then we started receiving emails from some one named Sharon from [protected]@pdjglobal.com stating PDJ closed operations effective Dec 31st 2011. She advised that she was auditing our file and will have a payment schedule to us within a week as to how the PDJ balance will be paid over the coming weeks. If we had any questions only way to get in touch was email address.

This company has deceived many local limousine companies. They owe hundreds of thousands of dollars to local limo companies and refuse to pay.

This company owes many limo companies thousands of dollars. They consistently change their company name to get out of payment.

As of August 1st ICL Travel turned off their website and phone numbers without any noticed. They may have started a new transportation company under a new name and are probably up to their regular tricks of getting hundreds of thousands of dollars of service without paying for it.

• Un
    Unpaid provider Sep 11, 2012

ICL TRAVEL / SCI ROCKIES / PDJ GLOBAL has renamed again and has started as AMPM Worldwide, you can see that Michael S. Kersten (A.K.A Mike and/or Conner) changed the name and logo on his website, everything else is the same. www.ampmworldwide.com

AMPM is a company located in Kitchener Canada, however ICL Travel's last address was in Denver, CO. The rumor is that they merged, due to an open balance for unpaid services with AMPM exceeding $185, 000.00
    The address of AMPM Limousine Inc. is;
    AMPM Limousine Inc
    266 Huck Crescent
    Kitchener, Ontario
    [protected]@rogers.com

ICL Travel has used multiple email addresses, the last one we received email from was [protected]@gmail.com

Michael Kersten's home address is: 11892 Bell Cross Circle Parker, CO 80138
    See video of his rented residence here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=aQAHcDyiykQ

Who is interested in a class action lawsuit against current and previous companies and owners ? (Michael S. Kersten & Juliet DelPrincipe) They have left numerous providers unpaid and will continue to do so, just under a different name.

• Le
    Left high and dry Sep 12, 2012

We would definitely be up for a class action suit. Get the word out to others and see what materializes. We are currently out $50k.

• Wh
    Where did thy go? Sep 17, 2012

I would be interested in a class action suit. $3, 800 isn't as big as some of you but it's worth chasing.

• Di
    DieMichaelKersten Sep 20, 2012

I am a former PDJ bus driver who was also left high and dry.. Contact me at [protected]@yahoo.com

• Lo
    londonsupplier Oct 02, 2012

Hi we are an affiliate in London and have also worked with PDJ/ICL we have also been left with an outstanding bill. Please let us know how you get on.

• Au
    Audie Concerned Oct 02, 2012

I am an owner of AM PM Limousine and am out the $185K, if you want to contact me I can be reached at [protected]
    We are not merging with the owners of ICL. We are the ones out of money.
    I welcome all to contact me, because we do not do business in the fashion that is being described. These slanderous statements have to stop.
    There is no merger taking place here.

Audie Viegas

• Au
    Audie Concerned Oct 02, 2012

I am one of the owners of AM PM, I will welcome all calls concerning this matter, because I am the one out $185K. We are not merging with ICL, PDJ or Mike Kersten. We are just like all of you. OUT MONEY for payroll that I have paid for, bought cars to service clients. If any of you are out this type of money, that you will know how I feel. And then to be associated as a person who does not honour his obligations.

Feel free to call me at [protected].

Audie

• In
    Interdev Oct 26, 2012

ICL defrauded our company out of $15k for Computer Equipment that is up and running at a Data Center in Colorado. So they are still in some form of business, we just can't find out the name. These people are not victims of the economy, in my opinion they are thieves.
    InterDev

Greater Denver Area
    Executive Sales Professional at Crossroads Management Solutions

• Cc
    cc22 Nov 14, 2012

I am an employee of Crossroads Systems and Michae Kersten is not employed here. I believe you are looking for the following web-site address instead of the one listed above:
    Crossroads Management Solutions at www.crossroadsol.com

• Pr
    Prompt Limo Nov 26, 2012

My name is Al Zaree and my company is Prompt Limo in Anaheim Hills. I recently fell for this scam and only found this article after waiting for almost a month for a payment from Juliet Kersten. She is Michael's wife and I even drove him personally in Orange County. The company name they gave us this time was SCI Rockies - 5041 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA
    All cell numbers provided and business phone has been disconnected. I would very much be interested in joining any class action lawsuit. If you have any questions you can call me directly [protected]

• Qq-limo Dec 05, 2012

Pass this e-mail on to all your affiliates and collaborators whether in the Limo or Bus business.

E-mail other providers such as Travel Agencies also.

Times are tough for everyone. We do not need these undesirable fraud operations to feed on our Industry.

Be very careful in dealing with these deadbeats, ICL Travel. They are a hit and run operation.

Quartz Limousines did not receive any payments except for a NSF check.

Help me get this operation out of our business.

Below is some information that will help identify them. They have taken different domains to hide behind including icltravel-canada.com

ICL TRAVEL
    International Chauffeur Logistics Travel, LLC (ICL Travel)
    9155 East Nichols Avenue Suite 360

JD ICLTRAVEL [mailto:[protected]@gmail.com]
    [protected]@gmail.com
    [protected]@icltravel-canada.com
    [protected]@icltravel.com

Main ICLTravel contact names provided.

Michael Kersten
    Juliet Del Principe
    Ben Elrod
    Anderson
    Tonya Doyle

Juliet, Paul, Ben & Anderson,

Your check # 50143 dated 05-11-2012 for the amount of $ 1091.63 was returned to us NSF.

Please verify and issue a new check “certified” this time for $ 1091.63 + $ 7.00 = $ 1098.63.

See the attached detailed invoices

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:50 AM
    To: 'JD ICLTRAVEL'
    Subject: RE: FW: TEST WIRE RECEIPT *** Not received yet ***

Julie,

If you are sending it by US certified mail, please send it to the following address as the Canadian Post/ Mail officers will not sign the reception proof/card for anything destined to a P.O. Box.

UPS stores do offer a signing service. Below is our UPS address.

Please provide the tracking #.

1804 Boul. le Corbusier

Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2012 8:00 AM
    To: Quartz Limousine
    Subject: Re: FW: TEST WIRE RECEIPT *** Not received yet ***

Joe,

Unfortuantely that won't be possibel to pay balance off by this Friday. What we can and going to do is cut a check this Friday for $2, 575.03, statement attached, and over the next two weeks the remaining balance be paid on the following check run dates, 8/31 and 9/7. We request that upon receipt of the checks, that you email us to confirm receipt. If prefer them FEDEX, provide labels and we will FEDEX to you., otherwise will be sent via US certified mail.

Kind Regards,

Julie

On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 5:10 PM, Quartz Limousine <[protected]@quartzlimousine.com> wrote:
    Juliet, Paul, Ben & Anderson,

I understand that your bank or someone made a mistake with regards with the first wire for $ 172.40. So let’s get the balance of the payment done properly.

$ 7026.54 – 172.40 = $ 6854.14 canadian funds.

Please provide a payment for the $ 6854.14 in any form: certified check, money order, credit card, or wire by this Friday.

You now have the proper account numbers, swift numbers as I indicated on the scanned Bank of the West document.

We will chase the banks for the balance of $172.40 afterwards.

From: Quartz Limousine

Total $ 7026.54

• Pr
    Prompt Limo Dec 05, 2012

Hey Joe,

This is the exact same kind of email they sent to us and claiming that they would pay the balance by "check" - they even submitted a FEDEX tracking ID, but to this date it was never shipped.
    We're closing on them though soon and once I see the outcome of our action I will post it on here so other victims of their scam can do the following and get the money owed to them.

Ali Zaree
    Prompt Limo
    [protected]@promptlimoservice.com

• Da
    Dave Stevens Jan 14, 2013

Continuing the statements made above I would like to add one more individuals name, He may be conspirator, or may be innocent employee but he needs to be watched as well. Esteban Carranza. He was the Tech used here in Denver and had en email address with the Domain of ICLTravel.com.
    They need to be stopped.

Dave Stevens
    Credit Manager
    Latisys

• Bu
    BulldogNation1998 Feb 17, 2013

I'm not sure I could be of much help. I do feel very badly for what you all are going through. I was employed by Mike & Juliet (they are/were husband & wife) working with drivers before they got rid of all their cars to use and abuse yours. Any fraud that you have gone through I can assure you Mike is behind. He's a low life. Julie just does what she's told and you will never hear from Mike. He makes her do the dirty work. Reading the names of people STILL employed with them I cannot believe! The economy's not bad enough to stay working for a crook. Best wishes with trying to be reimbursed!

• Gu
    Gungho Mar 15, 2013

I recently tracked this ### back to colorado by accident. I applied for a job for a tech position that was listed for a company called Gorilla Logic and was forwarded to a company Crossroadsol.com to further the application. Who do I do my interview with? Lo and behold, Mike Kersten.

• Mk
    MKersten Jun 19, 2013

Gorilla Logic, Inc. Phone: +[protected]
    Stu Stern President & CEO
    If I was a CEO, i sure would want to know about an employee with a fraudulant history

Chris Longest Aug 01, 2013

Hi, I worked as a dispatcher for Pdj/Icl travel for about 6 months. Im so happy to see that they are finally getting their ### reamed! I knew they were dirty when the name changed and the internal gossip started up. Myself and another dispatcher spent many hours putting it all together and we were right. They burned me as well and I hope all of you get yours and put those ### away! Last I knew if it helps any that when they moved to CO they left open their office on lake forest drive in sandy springs ga. The spoken intent was to operate from both locations. Last I heard they were still open at that location. If I can be of any help I most certainly will and any of you can contact me at chris.[protected]@yahoo.com good luck to all of you!!

JOHNNYD3 May 21, 2014

HAS THERE BEEN ANY UPDATE TO ANY OF THIS?? LOCATION? STILL OPERATING, ETC??

• Sl
    SLSRIDE Jun 03, 2014

Curious to see if anyone is still perusing this. We are another limousine company in PA that got burned.

• Dk
    dkre Jul 15, 2014

Well, to let everyone know I was physically there and saw every single invoice that was process by PDJ ICL, I am physical proof that all of you are owed money. There is a company in Florida called Apollo Limo I believe, i saw their check cancelled. Tonya Doyle is not responsible really for anything. She has personal issues and pretty much did whatever Mike instructed. Tonya did nothing on her own or in cruel intentions and Ben did nothing at all. I was with ICL for only a couple years and was their CSR but also, they trust me to do their behind the scenes organization of their paper work which Mike monitored me to do so.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices