HomeWealth-sys.comemails keep being sent

i keep getting delivery status notification(failure) in my in box of emails being sent out and not recieved by the contact listed i did not send these out and when i looked at the attached files it listed this company in it so i have a virus of some kind in my email that keeps trying to send these out without my permision and i have run my virus scans but they do not see it so that i figure means they want it that way and to be able to keep sending the emails out. i have tried to send file but only allows photo's

Jopelgine Jun 20, 2012

They sent me an email for making money from home but the site was blocked because of virus+++. It's very harmful for the computer.

• Ra
    raief Dec 02, 2011

This is a net-wide SCAM of huge proportions and the the only way to get refunded is to do a charge back through your credit card or go to your bank and fill out paperwork that this is a fraud. Your bank can get your money back if you do it in a certain time frame.
    You also need to put a hold on your account that blocks any charges from these companies. You can do this for free with some banks. Others charge a small one time fee.
    You really need to take care of this and work with your bank to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
    They likely hacked your friends email account and that is how you received the email.
    Good Luck, and I am sorry to hear about your ordeal, but next time investigate the company before handing out your personal financial information.

• Ab
    abbyvarghese Nov 28, 2011

i have spend 97 pounds for vip registration...it was regarding making money by posting links...it was a trap to make money...is there anything which i can do to get back my money

• Ri
    Ridwan MUHAMMAD Nov 15, 2011

I am waiting to get an email from your company.

Comments

• Ri
    Ridwan MUHAMMAD Nov 15, 2011

I am Mr Ridwan MUHAMMAD of Mauritius. I have obtained an email from my friend and I have joined your site http//homewealth_sys.com and I gave information about my name / bank account number and a sum of $ 330.60 had been taken from my bank account ( State Bank of Mauritius ) . The bank contacted me concerning the transaction and said to me that softwareorder.net and also brainhostbrunswick did the transaction . I wander now that and I am willing to cancel the transaction and get my money back. Hope you understand.

Thanks