Hitupmyspot.comHitupmyspot has stolen graphics from several graphic makers on Livejournal

I

Hitupmyspot has stolen graphics from several graphic makers on Livejournal by going to their photobuckets and stealing premade graphics. The site doesn't provide any contact or ownership information and claims that all the graphics on there were made for them. Being one of several makers scarred by this, I can tell you, this is a flat out lie! None of these graphics were made by the webmasters.

• Mo
    molliemoo060304 Jun 07, 2011

I have found a photo of my child on there including her name am considering phoning the police!

• Po
    PoloaJJJ Apr 14, 2011

They've stolen my images too, and I would like to find out how I can get them removed. -_-

• So
    Some person Mar 14, 2011

I know they stole my pictures to and to make things worse you cannot contact them. ###s