Heritage Grand Vacation Club BhdBad service.

J Review updated:

Always said fully booking, even early making.as a member of the vacation club paid two year fee still cannot use the benefit.we joy the club from19-07-2003.member expiring on10-07-2038.from begin everything ok..start from year 2009.phone no change, address change, calling have to do many time.nobody answer.no more mail vacation news from 2007.free hotel for 7day6night.a year cannot use.but have to paid annual maintenance fee.when they want us to paid fee.our request will give for 3day.after that everything burn..today i request two room use like last time ..they said cannot .only one room can give .5 adult for one superior room.the room only can put 1 extra bed .two single bed. and no more place to walk. and .we are big size..

• Sh
    shaari hashim Mar 21, 2021

can we get back our deposits.

limlc Mar 21, 2021

@shaari hashim I don't know and I dont even know who is the liquadator.

• Co
    Compumem Mar 13, 2021

I got to know that Awana Vacation Club is also terminating their timeshare scheme. Sunway timeshare already terminated. Time sharing don't work in current time not to mention whether there is MCO, CMCO or EMCO. Ipoh Heritage hotel has been taken down and change to Travelodge. Any news of what our Trustee will do about the situation?

• Co
    Compumem Mar 13, 2021

Hi, anybody have the latest news about HGVC. I have lost contact with them and my yearly entitlement have been forfeited. No website to search for them no phone number to contact them.

limlc Mar 15, 2021

@Compumem All should be gone by now. HGVC under winding up. See my response on 1 december 2020.

• Hw
    Hwa Sze Kai Sep 30, 2020

Hi everyone,
    Any updates on HGVC?

limlc Dec 01, 2020

@Hwa Sze Kai As as far as I know still pending on winding up.

• Za
    Zamri Ramli Dec 23, 2019

My Premier Trustee (Malaysia) Berhad just give notice of winding up of scheme. Can any one here explain about this.

limlc Dec 01, 2020

@Zamri Ramli The scheme still pending for winding up under case number AA-28NCC-06-01/2018 in Ipoh Court. What the notice say?

• Cr
    Crsytal Oct 03, 2019

Any one received "Letter of Consent" from "My Premier Trustee (Malaysia) Berhad ?

• Mo
    MOHD SAIDIN BIN MISNAN FAB Jun 25, 2019

Ofis HGVC mesih beroperasi ke di alamet Megan Avenue tu

Chuan Teck Chong Apr 29, 2019

Any whataps discussion group to for HGVC member ?

• Ka
    Kamarualzaman Feb 19, 2019

Any updates from here? Can the Trustee help solve our problem? WE also paid upfront fees to participate in this timeshare. Can we get back our money?

• Su
    sulhana Jan 28, 2019

Plase gives us your phone number

Samsco Bassen Jan 31, 2019

@sulhana Who's phone number?

• Ju
    Juliana James Nov 29, 2018

I called all HGVC contact numbers and all numbers are invalid/no longer in service. I received a letter on 28th November 2018 from My Premier Trustee with regard the taking over of HGVC, appointment of liquidators, etc. Seems like we have to await further instructions from My Premier Trustee.

Samsco Bassen Dec 01, 2018

@Juliana James Thanks, please keep us informed.

• Wh
    whizz kid Nov 07, 2018

saya dah check office di megan avenue dah tutup
    Mana nak cari HGVC ni?

• Im
    imrafi Nov 17, 2018

@whizz kid Saya baru dapat surat dari My Premier Trustee, fasal saman antara HGVC dan Fantasay Vacation SB. HGVC kalah dalam saman tu dan kena bayar RM3.7 million. Rasanya sudah gulung tikar.

• Im
    imrafi Nov 17, 2018

@imrafi Dalam surat tu, makahmah arahkan HGVC di tutup kerana gagal bayar saman tersebut.
    Tarikh surat 1 Nov 2018.

• Me
    Melky621 Nov 07, 2018

I called today, they tel number don't seem to work, it's invalid.

• Pr
    Preminds Oct 15, 2018

Hi...Does anyone know where is HGVC office now? They are not in Megan Avenue anymore. The tel number [protected] is not valid also.

• Kk
    KKim Ng Oct 26, 2018

@Preminds I tried to call them many time, the tel number invalid [protected], [protected]. All not working, can any one tell me what is happening to HGVC, they closed?

Jemimah Mei Oct 04, 2018

anyone has updated email of the heritage (HGVC) ?

• Kl
    KL Tee Nov 16, 2016

i have been as HGVC member since 2001, only been enjoyed the benefit 1xHeritage hotel Ipoh, 1x Heritage Cameron Highland, 1x melaka hotel and 1 time deposited to RCI. Experienced the same as all of you, was informed fully booked for the date that request, no reply of email for booking, Even worst when request to deposit the entitlement holiday week to RCI, was informed to queue for 1 year since may 2015 and called HGVC in May 2016 was told the PIC -Azhan resigned & was informed that no record shown that i had submitted the requisition for RCI, then asked to re-fax the Form.
    After 2 weeks called to follow up, was told the new PIC is not in. 1 month later called, the PIC RCI is on leave. Several times call after that in subsequent months, always could not get in touch with PIC with lousy reasons that on leave, meeting with the boss, MC etc. RCI membership fee really expensive, we have to pay in S$, some more our currency getting weaken.
    Obviously HGVC is facing problems! Please if someone can share the experience of log report to TTPM, does it effectively worked?

• Ha
    Hanisah Nov 14, 2016

I paid for 3 years annual fee last 2 months. they promised to manage bookings for me.. asked for email add to email me the booking form. But till today, more than a month they email nothing. I called a few times... they said pls gv email add. I kept on repeated the same phrase every time. What a big deal just to email the form to me. Are they trying to avoid me fr making any booking.? is that the reasons they delay the mailing?...
    " Bila time minta payment, sweet talk!!!. When its time to give their service - they delayed it.

Really not satisfied.

• Ka
    kanth18 Aug 18, 2016

Hi there,
    I'm kanthasamy from Penang. I share the same experience with all of you above. There is no office in Penang. Is there a Tribunal Office in Penang. Can anyone furnish me with some info on how to get these people so that they will not cheat others. Not only that I have not use their services but they want me to pay the maintainence fees within 7 days. This is daylight robbery. PLS HELP SOMEONE. TQ

• Ra
    RagooP.Rajoo Jun 15, 2016

I applied for CAMERON HIGHLAND (Hertiage home Hotel) in March, I have to call them many times.They will answer, we are waiting for the reply from Hotel. Mar, Apr, May & Jun still waiting for reply. They are cheating on our money.Whats say we all gather and make a whatsapp group and them call for a gathering to discuss what action to take up against HGVC.If possible a lawyer.There must be a lawyer in our member list.
    Pls advice.

• Ev
    everynameistaken Jun 04, 2016

we can no longer file a case about HGVC to TTPM anymore. Just went there that day and they say they can't do anything about HGVC because it's against the contract agreement and TTPM cant do anything about it unless we get our own lawyers and fight against them. Anybody have other solutions on where to complain about their bad service??

• Sf
    SFoo Jun 02, 2016

Now, even wanting to deposit our entitlement into RCI's spacebank take a long time and the reason given is "Have to Queue". I sent in a request in April'16 and am still waiting. Now, they do not even have any hotel in Malacca and PD. I think HGVC owe lots of monies to other timeshare operators and is now having difficulties to deposit our entitlement to other operator's spacebank. Previously, no such problem and quire fast.

• Vi
    Victoria David Jun 02, 2016

I share the same experience and am helpless. They are very prompt to contact when asking for the annual fees.

• Sf
    SFoo Apr 26, 2016

I have been a member with HGVC since 2001. Only managed to get Hotel rooms in Langkawi, Ipoh and Cameron Highland previously. the last i remember was 2012. I wasted many years' entitlement due to room always NOT available when we tried to book. I transferred my entitlement nights to RCI 3 times since 2002 and managed to use it once. for Goldcoast Australia. 2 times 7 nights wasted. The membership fees in RCI is costly. Yearly renewal is SGD100. I share the same proble with most members of HGVC. Always cannot get room. Whenever, we tried to make booking yearly, they will ask us to pay up our maintenance fees. If not, they cannot entertain our booking. Service is lousy.. Phone calls always unanswered and email to them, no respond. Can someone create a chat group on Facebook so that all aggrieved members can network

• Ab
    Abdul Latiff Mohd Ismail Mar 27, 2016

Every body have the same problem. I think they do not have any more affiliated hotels so the answer is booking is fully booked . Need to sue them to get our money back

• Tt
    TTM72 Mar 22, 2016

Useless club ! Don't waste money to join. We hv given them 1 mth of choices of date ( 9 April 2016 Check in and 10 April 2016 Check out, 16 April 2016 Check in and 17 April 2016 Check out, , 23 April 2016 Check in and 24 April 2016 Check out) to book a room and after 3 weeks they feedback as no room available. And yet asking us to give alternate date. Go to hell, wasting our time.

Jessie Ling Aug 28, 2015

Sent them an email on 12th August, 2015 at [email protected] to try book a room in Cameron but up till todate, no reply.

Samsco Van Bassen Aug 19, 2015

Can we all create a communication group in e.g. facebook or whatsapp etc so that all members can communicate on action will be taken and update on the issue? I got call someone from timeshare consultant that they have client from oversea who interested to purchase my timeshare with HGVC. Anyone has experiencing this? Is it true.

Jessie Ling Aug 12, 2015

I think the last time I pay maintenance fee was in 2009 or something. No track record. 2009 is also the final year I use my entitlement. After that everything so silence. Do you think we can file a complain at TTPM to terminate our membership and get back our money?

• Ya
    YazS Aug 09, 2015

Also, just received call from the Collections Department for maintenance fee. Of course I was being sarcastic; sharing my irritation that HGVC is very "customer friendly & efficient" when it comes to collecting their maintenance; no such efficiency or friendliness when it comes to booking of (pathetic list of) resorts; those we have to book 4 or 6 months in advance ????? She has the nerve to raise her voice when I complain that their customer service is minimal; no reminder to customers about expiring entitlements. All they need to do (if they really care about us optimizing our entitlements) is simply do a check once in 1 to 3 months and send out reminder email. How difficult is that. It's their job as the service provider whom we pay. Pity the workers ...but pity us members more.

• Ro
    Roslan Apr 22, 2015

Baru sahaja terima call dari lady from HIGVC. Asking to pay maintenance fee. Dia cakap end last year HIGVC dah OK. My opinion, pay the maintenance then try booking rooms. Kalau masih tak dapat, lapor kepada TTPM(Tribunal Pengguna). Kawan saya, dia claim dengan tribunal, dia dah dapat bayaran.

Chieng Jan 28, 2015

Just receive a call from the HGVC, a lady calling to ask to pay for maintenance, threaten that if we do not pay for the maintenance fee, they will terminate my membership. We told her we have filed many complaints about our problems, and we do not receive any feedback from them, then she cut the call. Really ridiculous service form this club.

• Al
    Alimuda Dec 16, 2014

Assalam and hello everyone.. I'm member or HGVC since 2005 and I got room for early years only. As what I remember, the last chance I got room is in 2008. After that, I get no vacation at all.. the same problems as stated here..so what to do now?

• Hg
    HGVC member Nov 20, 2014

Hi, just wonder how much can we get if launch a complain to TTPM? I am having gold class membership and is 10 years now. Appreciate your kind response.

• Ms
    Ms See Nov 18, 2014

Hi All, Do any one got case reported to TTPM? if have what is the case reference number? Thanks in advance. Ms See.

• Wa
    Wayne Tan Sep 19, 2014

I am Wayne from Ipoh, recently I received the Arrears Notice from HGVC, the only thing HGVC they matter to do is ask Members to PAY, PAY and PAY, instead of improving their services. I am thinking what for to pay and not getting the services that we expect to receive as a member. I am wondering wheather HGVC is still a legitimate club in Malaysia, having seen so many complaints posted here.

• Al
    AlwaysDisappointment Sep 11, 2014

Fully agree that Heritage Grand Vacation Club's service is horrible. There is always
    disappointment when booking resorts. The number of vacation resorts has shrunk by so much.

Popular places like PD, Penang and Malacca are already out of the list.
    No newsletter for years. Not even notice for annual meeting. Where is our
    right?

C H Wong Aug 17, 2014

Hi all,

I am very happy to find your complaints, because I have been emailling HGVC for the past 3 to 5 years and no replies. As I am now living overseas, I find it difficult to contact them. Called, like you guys said no one pick up calls. Very frustrating when no one is taking up responsibility to look after members of the club. As I am living overseas, I do not know how to contact the TTPM. Do they have an email address? When is the next AGM? Wong

• Re
    RemyJ Aug 15, 2014

Please read the prospectors. We should sue them. The rooms in the prospectors belong to us. We should also sue the trustees.

• Mi
    Michael nmy Aug 12, 2014

So mr.Kelvin Yam what's your opinion on this time sharing programme? are you still stay put to wait for the cow comes home? in business we must also take into consideration of the investment risk -as a HGVC member we would like to have the best reward from the resort as what it was promised in the beginning (as stated in the agreement) but it turned out otherwise.

I just cant accept that for many time i sent my request through email but no reply when call the office its hell ...
    So what can we do now before to go to TTPM..

How come there is no AJM news...N do HGVC still legitimate under ROS???

some one please advice us.Thank You

• Ke
    Kelvin Yam Jul 08, 2014

Last year I went to HGVC office in KL as I was unable to book any holiday like all of you. Email was not answered, phone was not picked up. Upon entering their office, I found out that their establishment has shrink tremendously. They used to have many staff, with each staff handling different regions of holiday. Since they moved their office to Megan Avenue, they are left with 2 staff. One being Azhan, who many of us are familiar with.

I had a long conversation with him, while filling up a new request form on the spot and ask him to process. It worked as I managed to get 2 nights in Heritage Ipoh last year. But this is not what I wanted to share here.

It appears that HGVC is going through a difficult time. They are having serious financial issue. If you understand how time share works for the operator, you would know that it's base on exchange program. This means that HGVC needs to exchange their rooms in Heritage Ipoh and Heritage CH with other time share operator. The higher demand for these 2 Heritage hotels from members of other time share operator, the higher bargain power HGVC has. 2 hotels are never enough for the exchange as HGVC needs to offer many affiliates to member. So HGVC will use our membership money to invest in new properties, in order to increase number of Home Resort. Base on my source, not HGVC staff. Yes, I have other sources about this company as I know some financial institute friends, the investment made by HGVC owner in China went south. HGVC had lost a lot of money.

Now with no or very little money left, and the quality of the only 2 Heritage hotels deteriorating over time, the condition of HGVC has gone from bad to worse. HGVC can't afford to increase the home resort, and worse, the two Heritage hotels which are managed by different board started to limit the number of room offered to HGVC. With limited room available from Heritage hotels, HGVC no longer have any room to exchange with timeshare operator. HGVC doesn't even have enough room for the members.

That's why starting from 2011/2012, we are only allowed to make reservation on these two Heritage Hotels, and unfortunately the number of room allocated by the hotel is way below the number of holiday requests we sent in.

I hope the above explained the situation. I still have about 20 years of membership and I have very little hope that I could get any successful hotel reservation moving forwards. Having said that, please do not release your temper towards Azhan and his colleague who I didn't get his name. They are just making a living. If you want to blame, blame it on the HGVC owner.