Heritage Grand Vacation Club BhdBad service.

J Review updated:

Always said fully booking, even early making.as a member of the vacation club paid two year fee still cannot use the benefit.we joy the club from19-07-2003.member expiring on10-07-2038.from begin everything ok..start from year 2009.phone no change, address change, calling have to do many time.nobody answer.no more mail vacation news from 2007.free hotel for 7day6night.a year cannot use.but have to paid annual maintenance fee.when they want us to paid fee.our request will give for 3day.after that everything burn..today i request two room use like last time ..they said cannot .only one room can give .5 adult for one superior room.the room only can put 1 extra bed .two single bed. and no more place to walk. and .we are big size..

• Ac
    A Chin May 22, 2013

i share your sentiments. service is lousy, they close the penang office and i cannot get in touch with any of them. i am still tring by e-mail to book my reservations. no reply . even their website is closed. not only bad serivce but thie year i will tell this people i dont pay any fees they can go to heaven for all i care. money burn down the drain...this is what you get when you bok under berjaya group if i am not mistaken.

mohdadnan Jul 13, 2013

Just to share my personal experience. I went to TTPM and filed a complaint against them and finally got my money back. TTPM is simple and easy, no lawyers and it costs only RM 5. The TTPM is for pengguna like us who are disappinted. U can google TTPM Malaysia or check out this link below or the link of the nearest TTPM to your place

• Hl
    hlim Jul 15, 2013

Agreed. I also facing the same problems. What can we do? File the case to Jabatan Pengguna?

mohdadnan Jul 15, 2013

Go to the nearst TTPM Office to your place TTPM is Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia. It is under the Home Ministry. If you file your case there (RM 5 only), the customer service manager will have to come and you can present your case in front of the Pengerusi of TTPM. Very easy and people friendly. U will have a high chance of winning and getting your money back because you are a pengguna and they cannot use any lawyers against u. They have to send their manager. Please go fast and file your case also more importantly, PLEASE PLEASE tell all other members of HGVC that feel cheated to go file their cases fast. More people is better. This is the list of addresses of the nearest TTPM Office near your area:

mohdadnan Jul 15, 2013

also go to facebook and see the page Heritage Grand Vacation Club. Many people are unhappy too...Please keep in touch thru that page it is easier for me

Mokhtar bin Md Saad Aug 04, 2013

Kenapa panggilan talipon tidak mahu dijawab? Saya telah beberapa kali dalam satu hari cuba talipon tetapi tiada orang yang menjawab. Nada dail bebunyi tetapi hingga tamat tiada jawapan begitulah seterusnya.Pertanyaan saya melalui borang maklum balas juga sampai hari ini tidak berjawab.Harap maklum.

Mokhtar bin Md Saad Aug 04, 2013

Kenapa setiap panggilan talipon tidak dijawab. Saya telah beberapa kali membuat panggilan talipon tetapi tiada yang menjawab. Pertanyaan melalui borang maklum balas juga tidak berjawab. Kenapa menyusahkan ahli?. Semua saluran untuk berhubung tidak mendapat tindakan daripada pihak syarikat. Apa sudah jadi?

• Ck
    CK Chin Aug 29, 2013

yes, I agree the Bad services of heritage grand vacation club bhd.
    Called always no answer, email no reply...seem like they are going close down on bisness.

• Su
    S.Usha. Aug 29, 2013

if our request cannot be processed, rightly they must inform us...they make us wait and here we are planning our holiday not
    knowing that we are not going to get that holiday...it is so selfish of them to do that...
    they make promises but do not keep them...

• Ws
    wshooi Sep 03, 2013

Totally agree that their service is super bad. Email or call all no response. The only time they respond is when it is time to pay maintenance fees. Their service was ok the first few years that I joined, but the last 3 years have gone from bad to worse. Am going to find my old agreement and receipt and follow En Mohd Adnan's advice to file a complaint with the Tribunal Tuntutan Pengguna Malaysia.

• Ai
    ailee Sep 10, 2013

Fully agree. Surprised that they can get away with such bad services, especially when members
    have to pay joining and annual fees in advance. We paid 2 yrs fees in advance for 2011 to 2013, and could not get any booking even though we booked months in advance, for China, Thailand, and within
    Malaysia. Is there any recourse for the relevant government authority to investigate and take more
    serious action than just handle consumers' complainants?? With so many members having lost
    out, the whole situation is beginning to stink.

• Te
    Teo Wei Kean Sep 13, 2013

Trully agreed. I experience the same situation. Phone call no answer, fax no reply. I want to booked even 6 months in advance but not allow. Ask me pay anuual fee then only can get booking but at the end of the day also cannot get even Heritage Home Hotel like Cameron. For News letter that they promise to send to member every year I no longer receive for many year.
    Very dissappointed with such service, I going to find my agreement & follow En. Mohd Adnan's advice to file a complaint too.
    Thanks a lot En. Mohd Adnan.

• Ai
    ailee Sep 14, 2013

Complaints can apparently be made to The Ministry of Domestic Trade, Commerece
    and Consumerism. Their toll-free number is [protected], to get advice where to lodge official
    complaint which is dependent on your location. For K L and Klang Valley, it is likely to be their
    office at Tingkat 16, The Mall near PWTC. Worth checking it out.

• Nm
    n_minie Sep 23, 2013

I am also facing the same problem here. I don't know which else is working except for Mr Azhan. Need help

• We
    Well know Sep 26, 2013

Yes, yes very bad bad service, If happen to meet the salesman, I will give him a punch in his face.My points burnt for many years, Never manage to get any holiday package.
    Always full, hotel never reply.No rooms.One funny thing, one person will pick up the phone and say, we have your form we will call you back after the Hotel replies us.Then another person picks up phone as says, your form is not here.Very funny service.
    Moreover I can't call the higger officer or CEO or manager.
    One of this days I am going to drop by their office.See what happens.
    Maybe high time to make a report to Bank Negara.

Sam05 Oct 07, 2013

I am from Penang, Also having same problem, booking always full, no reply and have to call many times... Last time when there is branches in Penang.. the service is not bad... can get room easily. Now i have burn up my nights for 2 years, cannot use... I want to file complaints too...

Mat Taiping Nov 06, 2013

mula2 introduce hgvc mcm2 kelebihan yg boleh diperolehi. bilik boleh dibook serta-merta. akhirnya Hotel Heritage pun susah nak booking. hotel lain jgn harap lah. tiap kali apply, jawapannya fully booked... buntu sekarang.

• Ni
    nikinabil Nov 10, 2013

Sy jg mnerima keadaan yg sm.asyik fully booked je.mtk duit servis laju je, cwgan kt ipoh pun dh tutup.mmg nk pg ke ttpm .nk buat aduan...ada bilik tk blh book.ms brjln.bikik burn...

• Fr
    freakingannoyed Nov 14, 2013

same here. facing the stupid problem also. Book 6 months in advance also no rooms. their service is really bad...please write a complain to this email. [protected]@hgvc.my

• Ab
    Abdul manap Nov 21, 2013

Please every body attend the annual general meeting this Dec.2013 and protes for their bad services.

Samsco Van Bassen Nov 26, 2013

Fully agree with all the complain. I feel HGVC is going to bankrupt soon. Anybody remember tak? Last few years HGVC ada buat competition for lucky draw. Members yg nak masuk lucky draw kena bayar annual fee 3 years in advance. Hadiah cukup lumayan, kalau tak silap kereta mewah. Last2 yg I dengar lucky draw entah ke mana, hadiah kereta tu boss HGVC sapu...phuii. Starting this year, I dah tak nak bayar annual maintenance. Dah la bayarannya dah naik, I ingat dah 3 tahun try booking tak dapat2. Apa kita semua member kita wujudkan satu group utk kita communicate each other and to take further action e.g. filed a complaint ke TTP ke etc

mohamad matahab Nov 28, 2013

make a booking about 4 moths in advance. since no reply receive, made a phone call to headquarters and was inform that all the hotels listed at HGVC website not relevant anymore. The only hotels that can be book is only in Ipoh and Cameroon Highlands. I was wandering maybe the club is under going the proces of winding up.

• La
    Lam Kim yeap Nov 28, 2013

this club really stupid, it was the baddest vacation club in the world. Myself was fully support n agree with everyone above. I joint this club nearly 13 years, but only can get the free room from the starting few years, after 2010 until now never get 1 room too. Every time I fax my booking to the office in kl no reply. When I call to the management, they said didn't receive any fax. So I started to email, but the stupid answer was same. Finally I make a decision to cancel my membership. They promise can refund only 2k to me, but until now already 8 months no reply yet, still cannot get any answer, what the ###ing guys to the management . It's really Tipu orang punya club. If I can meet their boss one day I must scold him deep deep man

• Ka
    Kamalsham57 Dec 05, 2013

I paid for the maintenance fees for 5 yrs until 2016 and what did I get, when I fax to book a room they said they did not received the fax and on my side my fax machine print a report of the fax stating that it is fax out. After the AGM, I'll definitely go to Tribunal to claim back the maintenance fees which I've paid in advance.

• Se
    seahawk77 Dec 10, 2013

Me too.Always no room avialable even if you book 1 year in advanced.List of hotel also getting less by the month.When its time to pay the annual maintenance fees, they will call you everyday but when you call to check for your booking no answer.I would like to suggest to
    everybody not to pay the annual maintenance fees anymore and should report the matter to the nearest Kementerian pengguna.Very very bad service.

• Ir
    Irene Wong C.C Jan 02, 2014

I am Mdm. Wong C.C. and i also feel cheated, really CHEATED by HGVC. I joined in 2003, paid RM 15, 400.00 membership fees & have been paying my annual fees cos HGVC is worse than ALONG, will chase us for money then only confirm 2-3 nights hotel stay a year. For Gold odd members is 7 nights/ 2 rooms per year or 14 nights/1 room per year for 34 years. I emailed HGVC on 23-May-2013 to transfer my 2011 unused entitlement to 2013, there's no reply. Members were told it's automatic transfer. We want to use our entitlement, but always HGVC can't confirm our many bookings, then HGVC inform us our entitlement EXPIRED. I relephoned HGVC on 22-Nov-2013 to check my bookings, reply "this telephone number is not accepting in-coming calls", what service is this? I emailed to [protected]@thestar.com.my &e-aduan tribunal for consumer complains because of HGVC VERY BAD SERVICE & CHEAT CONSUMERS.

mizzi Jan 03, 2014

as..salam...saya pon terkena..masuk club dari tahun 2005..tapi 2013 disember baru nie baru dapat book..itupon..sebab saya ke HQ heritage di Megan Avenue...mengamukk kat sana...mcm tipu jela HGVC nie...annual paymntz kalau tak bayar siap hantar surat call lagi...tp time kita nakk booking manjang full je...bengang btol...

• Sk
    S.Krishnakumar Jan 05, 2014

Hi HGVC, what happen to your service, we all are paying members . So, we are paying to make your business survive don't you know that? We are not asking free stay instead ! Like me have fully settled all your bills and again unable to get any rooms as my wish. Your management people are not efficient enough to run this business maybe, so its better to refund it back all our money that we invest so cal your stupid Heritage Golden Vacation Club! I'm been your member since year 2000 until now. Yet, no any improvement at all...!
    Its better you people do something before we all HGVC members file the legal petition against HGVC...try to value our members rights and request.

Kumar

• Es
    EstherChan Jan 15, 2014

I and my friend face the same problems with all of you. I'm so frustrated to make booking with HGVC. The staff is not helpful and no follow up at all. The hotels under their timeshare always fully book even thought low peak season. How true is the hotel list that they provided to us? I tested them with a booking make immediate on the 1st day mid night and early morning which the day that hotel open for booking. I and my friend personally called in to make sure they received our fax copy of form. Yes they did. But week later, no replied, we called in to follow up ourselves. And under our expectation, the hotel was full and not available. From this lesson, we knew that they actually no room offered by their timeshare hotel during certain week. So it's not the matter we as member didn't plan our holiday earlier or we request last minute. But all is HGVC strategy for cost saving! Where all our membership fees GONE??? We as member, not even can enjoy the service but just keep paying maintainable fees! With no opportunity to stay, why we need to pay maintenance fees???

• Ro
    Roslan Jan 19, 2014

Masalah saya sama juga. Tak boleh book dan webpage HGVC pun dah tiada. Lepas ni nak pergi TTPM. Terima kasih En Adnan.

• Ho
    HO SIEW LOON Feb 02, 2014

i agreed to all the comment HGVC has give service member since 2003 tedious to get booking SL HO

Michael nmy Mar 01, 2014

I totally agreed with all of you so wats the outcome from the agm?
    Who is the elected chairman, .
    I do not received any notice for the agm isit constitutional ? Like wise any news or letters fr hgvc long time ago!
    What is the solution now.pleas keep inform all of us.thanks...

• So
    SookLing Mar 02, 2014

I faced the same problem too, fees paid but can never get the rooms booked. I wrote in for a complaint few years back but was replied by their marketing person in a real sarcastic way. If anybody willing to group us together to file complaints to any consumer association, please count me in.

Michael nmy Mar 11, 2014

Me too getting fade-up already, i just put in my request again beginning of the month through email, but till today no reply.
    any one knows whats the outcome of the AGM ? me too do not received any notice of meeting is a must to inform all members for attending the AGM its unconstitutional according to ROS, may be we must act now to report this matter to ROS if the service is not improving.
    I am still waiting for the reply from HGVC management.

• Ab
    Abdul Rashid Bin Abdul Razak Apr 01, 2014

1) I have been paying my maintenance fees for 5 years already. 2) Every time when i call, there's no answer though phone kept on ringing. 3) Still recently i sent an application letter to carry forward my entitlement to next year recently, receive no reply. 4) My application to get new membership card also receive no reply. How come?

maggie2 Apr 05, 2014

Hi anyone file complain at TTPM?
    What is the chance of success, to get your money back? Please share your experience.
    Mr Adnan's post in 2013 provided some advice, but want to see if anyone manage
    Please share your experience. Thank you!

NOR AZIZAN Apr 07, 2014

Assalamualaikum and very good morning...
    saya cume nak share apa yang sedang saya lalui sekarang. saya melalui masalah yg sama juga. booking seawal 6bln pun tak boleh dapat tempahan malah sangat sukar berurusan dengan mereka.
    Julai 2013 lepas saya failkan kes tuntutan 7malam untuk 2011 yang saya tak dapat ke tribunal tuntutan pengguna di Ipoh. Tribunal award saya RM7000 dgn kiraan RM100/mlm. HGVC bawa kes ini untuk di semak ke Mahkamah Tinggi Ipoh. Insyaallah pengurusan kes pada 14 april ini untuk tarikh sebutan. saya sangat berharap kes ini akan menang, bukan semata-mata untu RM700 tetapi untuk kepentingan semua ahli HGVC. supaya HGVC komited dalam menunaikan jajnji mereka masa jual timeshare dulu...

• Ck
    ckng Jun 10, 2014

I suspect they sold our allotment to public. You know anything may happened especially to HGVC.

Madam Low Jun 20, 2014

I'm fed-up of calling KL office concerning my holiday request since May 2014. And totally pissed off waiting for reply from mr Azhan.

Will pay a visit to the nearesr tribunal tuntutan pengguna Malaysia/PPDNKK on Monday.

• Ra
    Raymond Raj Jun 22, 2014

I am also one of the victim who paid the membership fees just by swiping my credit card in few payments in 2003 (if not mistaken) dreaming and in high spirit on going for holidays but "never ever" use their facility due to very very difficult to book because of no availability. I am going to get advise from PPDNKK too soon...