heLPGper.comUnauthorised charges

A

Since November 2010 I have had charges made on a dormant credit card by HELPGPER.COM. Like so many others, I have absolutely no idea who these people are or how they got hold of my details. Fortunately for me my bank were very helpful and I think I have managed to stop these charges. There is a phone number in the US [protected] and this would seem to be the number to call. Andy Foote (United Kingdom)

Josh Birch Oct 27, 2016

i had money taken out of my account today and the amount was $52, 45 i would like this to stop because i didnt give permission to have this money taken out and i cant afford this money coming out of my bank. i want my money back ASAP thank you.

• Gf
    gfishing Nov 19, 2011

hi i have had money coming out of my via since january 2011 from helpgper.com
    how can i get my money back as i gave no permision for anything

Andrew Paul Melvin Dec 13, 2010

Money taken serveral times from my sccount with helpgper.com appearing on bank statement. Figures such as $40.61, $41.91, $10.57 and this is just looking back until 1st of Nov. No idea how they got my debt card details. Or what it is. Andrew

• Ho
    HoustonB Jul 02, 2010

This site is for Fling.com. It's a "hookup site." You're husband may not be cheating, but he's sure trying to. The charges are legit until you cancel the account.

matt polsley Jan 19, 2010

i totally agree my husband has been on the road for 6 months so i just thought it was something he subscribed to so i kept payn then when he got home he ask what that charge was for and then we knew it was an unlawful charge to his account

• To
    tomjones Oct 19, 2009

looks like helpgper.com goes to www.gpnethelp.com with 24/7 800 #, email address and automated cancellation options. what is the problem?

• Da
    davissue Oct 19, 2009

i keep getting charges (debit) on my bank account for 9.97 9.95 34.95 constantly have no way to contact these people i am very ******