Heald CollegeThey will not give me a copy of my diploma

E

I tried to get a duplicate copy of my diploma and when I called they said that according with the records I needed to pass a timing test I asked what I needed to do they said I would have to enroll again in order to get the test done. At this time they can't enroll I told them that he said you are wright then he said that I was notified of these but there have been no notifications mailed to me I told him that they did not even called me to try to help me to get a job but the bills did make it to my address.

• Iv
    ivylynn22 May 04, 2015

you must be joking right... your complaining about a piece of paper to hand on your wall. Does your transcript say that you graduated? If it does, go on Microsoft word and photo shop you a diploma. You graduated, be grateful, there are those who were in there last quarter about to finish. Ex-tern ship site, hello...

• Mw
    mwells Jul 26, 2013

This is FUNNY I to have FAFSA and PELL GRANT and they call and call and call with this EXACT amount you say! SCAM SCAM SCAM! They need to be shut down! I just withdrew from that POS so called "college" aka used car sales!

Mawell Feb 19, 2013

Heald College is stating I owe them 747.07 for ?? How do I owe them money if I had FASFA and a Pell Grant??? They keep calling my phone saying I need to pay them and if I will be coming back to their campus? HELL NO!