HDcavernDon't ever use these guys - they're a scam.

P

I got sucked into this through HDcavern.com, which said that if I signed up for one offer that I would be able to make $50 that same day. Well, I signed up for two months' trial, and cannot cancel it through them. However, for that "free" trial they already took a dollar out of my account and I have no idea why. Don't ever use these guys - they're a scam.

• Ir
    irena123 Oct 02, 2014

HJD cavern took my card details with assurance they would not take money BUT more than $50 has disappeared from my account so far. HOW DO I FIX THIS?????

• Aj
    Ajmal kh Jun 05, 2013

sir
    i reached i message from [email protected] that your mobile number has won 1000000.00 pond, , so plz re conform that message, , and my mobile number is [protected], , , so plz reply me either this is true or not, , ,