hawaiian hair extensions susan reynoldsbad hair extensions

G

I ordered 4 hair extensions from susan reynolds at hawaiian hair extensions.the 4 extensions i ordered were supposed to be light brown with light blond highlights in a fine texture, but instead i got 4 jet black extensions with orange highlights in a very very course texture like a horses tail.They looked like someone else had already worn them first.the 26.00 extensions i had looked better than them.these were very course more like indian or asian hair.not real virgin russian hair these extensions failed the true test, i waited 7 weeks when it was only supposed to be 4 weeks.i cried and dont want this to happen to anyone else.i did send for a sample bulk hair from russianhair.net it was awesome hair.

• Wi
    winnipeghairextensions Feb 28, 2015

Well I believe these individuals as I had the worst EVER HAIR from NICE REMY HAIR! I ordered over and over Russian hair, the owner Chen said yes you were getting Russian hair, i followed up several imes to question the quality and validity of it bing true Russian. I ssid It's matting up and tangling quicker and quicker? Finally he admitted he was not sending grade AAA Russian/Slavic hair! I said what about the past 6 other orders? He did not return one single cent! I had lost customers because I had faith and believed him, and he charged me the Slavic prices on invoices! Shame on them, I demanded money back or I would tell the world my experience and story at "not. So "NICE REMY HAIR"! Hope it works out better for you and the seller does right! If they tell try convinving you there is no such thing as 'real European or russian hair then run. And if you get hair and it is quite thick and course it's likely at best Indian but likely Chinese. Whatever you do... use PayPal so ou are covered. If you purchase real russian marked Russian they will file a claim on your behalf for fraud claims! That is what i should have done but it was to late...NOT SO NICE, , ! Nice Remy hair Company AT&T: chen. You can still make right I was a Canadian hair extensionist doing Italian keratin fusion. My personal email is [email protected]

• Vi
    victim of gene Oct 09, 2013

Susan reynolds has crummy indian asian coarse hair.But russianhair.net (the russian hair company GENE PROKHORENKO has FAKE REMY HAIR covered in silicone oil and acid washed tangles awful. WARNING STAY AWAY FROM BOTH PEOPLE.

Chantal in Beaumont Jul 11, 2012

Totally love the hair!! I appreciate Susans hard work in creating great quality hair extensions! I did a lot of research and have worn many extensions, these are the only extensions that have OUTLASTED the test of time! A true sign of great quality! Many others become like velcro over a short period of time and end up ripping your own hair out. I have recieved many compliments on the beauty and craftsmanship of the hair. Thank you Susan for sharing your special gift! Customer for life...and highly recommend!

mokipono Dec 25, 2011

Personally, I don't believe it's fair for a board to post complaints without proof.
    What is to stop a dishonest competitor from paying someone to write a bad review about the competition???

mokipono Dec 13, 2011

This review is an advertisement for our main competitor
    see review in : www.diyextensions.net