Hatt -Trick PhotographyWife cheater

When I first met this couple and their children I thought how nice they were and some of the photos I wanted to buy were of good quality. Then my nightmare began, Tim the husband wanted to photograph me in the nude. He said he wasn't getting along with his wife Amy and needed some fun. I told him that I knew his wife and that we could never do this. After repeated times I gave in a started a relationship with him. Now after two years he won't leave me alone. I can't go on this way because I see his children and Amy all the time. Amy's father Bob asked me not to tell anyone and keep this our secret for life. He said he has a girlfriend on the side for years and his wife would never find out. I can't do this anymore so I thought that by writing about this would help with the pain I am going through. I have lived in my house with my husband for 15 years and never thought something like this would happen. I am totally depressed and hope that Tim comes forward and tells the truth. I want him to leave me alone and tell Amy the truth. Stop taking photos of me Tim because I will report this to the police. Show Amy the truth Tim and be a man. Don't listen to your father in law and keep it hush. If you tell Amy I will tell my husband. Leave me alone and stop playing with my [email protected]@@@@@
I can't believe you called me that name. Now I will take this to the police and file a complaint against you. Let your children Ben and Alex grow up knowing that their father is a creep. And there's a lot more that I know also so don't play games with me or I will release more information on what you and Amy buy - get it. You are a horrible man Tim and need to be castrated so you don't do this to other women. Your family is horrible and phonies. You have screwed me for the lastbtime Tim hatt.