Hardcorebikersupplies.comI strongly warn anyone not to order anything from this site unless you have no intentions of returning it for any reason

G

I ordered a leather shirt for my husband for his birthday present which ended up costing me more than $200 with shipping. The site does NOT state sleeve length, so when I received the shirt, the sleeves were too short. I had to pay another $40 plus ship the shirt back and order the next size up. I was quite irritated that I got a shirt that was suppose to be the correct size that my husband wears but due to their lack of sizing information I had to pay for the exchange when I already spent over $200!! The so-called customer service rep "Del-Ray" was EXTREMELY rude when I emailed to ask when we should be receiving the replacement shirt and told me blatantly that they want me to delete my Google Checkout review. DO WE NOT LIVE IN THE USA?? Freedom of speech?? If you don't want my opinion for the review of your service, then DON'T ask for it!! I still have not received the replacement shirt and that was 2 months ago...so they are pretty much holding the shirt hostage until I delete my review. What kind of business does that?! I STRONGLY warn anyone not to order anything from this site unless you have NO intentions of returning it for any reason!!!

Johnny Dee Sep 27, 2011

I had a great experience . . . have made three buys - all good - del-ray was the differance in this company versus others where you are on your own - sounds like ypur a whiner to me - every company has policies - read the polices before you buy - I did.