Happy Tails Travel AgencyI want to get a refund.

D

My girlfriend asked me to buy her a puppy for the birthday. I surfed the internet and pitched upon one puppy offer. The woman asked to pay $200 only for the delivery. Happy Tails Travel Agency used to deliver the dog in 3 days, but it has never happened. I want to get a refund.

• Be
    Beth Marszalek Jan 13, 2017

I purchased a dachshund puppy online. The breeder Ryan Mini Dachshunds chose to use Happy Tails Travel. When I purchased the puppy, I was told that the shipping was free. The next day Happy Tails Travel told me that they needed a refundable deposit for health insurance. A person was going to travel with the puppy. The travel included three flights. After the first two, I was told that the puppy was being held in quarantine and needed additional shots and a special temperature controlled crate. All of this was going to cost me more money. I told them that I didn't have any more money to give them. I checked with the air carrier. There were no animals on the first two flights, in either baggage or as a carry on. Because the puppy originated in the US, the carrier also stated that the puppy wouldn't have needed any additional shots, and that there was no such thing as a climate controlled crate. Needless to say, there was no puppy and my money is gone.