Halloweeneffects. Us — Was charged nearly $100 in shipping only to have them hold up my order for no apparent reason

B

Ordered a bunch of stuff for halloween 2 weeks prior to the event. 10 days later I called to check on the status since I hadn't received anything and it was getting close to halloween. After waiting 20 minutes the sales rep told me they didn't ship it out until 8 days after the order was placed and the delivery wasn't scheduled to arrive until 10/31. He also alluded to the fact the the fog machines may not have shipped as they were coming from somewhere else and he didn't see a confirmation. He said he'd check on it and call me back. Never heard back.

Summary: Was charged nearly $100 in shipping only to have them hold up my order for no apparent reason. Probably won't get my order until after Halloween and it won't even be a complete order. All of this without even an email giving any sort of notice.

• Ra
    Rasikose Nov 02, 2012

Do not I repeat do not order anything from these people. Over 2 weeks to ship my order. I received a partial shipment the day of my party and some items were missing. No response from the Company after multiple phone calls and E-mails. I have an open dispute with Pay-Pal that they haven't responded to yet. waiting on a refund after a month. Buyer Beware.

• Ji
    Jiniades Oct 19, 2012

What a rip off i paid over 20 bucks for 3 day shipping received half my order 3 weeks later and the halloween prop. For through head had no fork and no eyes total rip.calling credit card company tomorrow morning.