hakascammers: zhengzhou vidar, zhengzhou goldenstar chemical, zhengzhou futian chemicals, zhengzhou polymer chemical, zhengzhou high-tech chemical!

H

My company and many friends were scammed by these companies while buying chemicals such as dop, dbp, stpp, caustic soda. we have huge losses with them. you must be alert!!! the cheaters' names are:

Zhengzhou vidar water industrial co. ltd,

Zhengzhou goldenstar chemical co., ltd,

Zhengzhou futian chemicals imp. &exp.co., ltd,

Zhengzhou polymer chemical co., ltd,

Zhengzhou high-tech chemical imp & exp co., ltd,

These scammer are in the same city, so I doubt thay are the same gang. we will comission lawyer to take action against these frauder. if you were scammed by these swindler, please reply the post and send email to [protected]@yahoo.com, we can take collective action against them!

• Si
    Simone Nascimento May 25, 2017

Our company also has been frauded by Vidar Water Industrial .
    We bought 112MT of prilled UREA and receive a completely different material.
    The only contact I have there is the following person:
    Jennifer / Sale Manager. emai: [email protected]
    They´re still telling goods shipped are the ones requested despite of all technical report / pictures we sent.
    Seems they are a professional fraud or tremendly unprofessional company. Either possibilities are not desirable if you want reliable supplier.

Comments

ravikj Aug 02, 2016

Pleae blacklist ZHENGZHOU VIDAR WATER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY.

ravikj Aug 02, 2016

Please blacklist ZHENGHOU VIDAR WATER INDUSTRIAL COMPANY.

ravikj Aug 02, 2016

Zhengzhou vidar water industrial company is a big cheat. We had ordered Glacial acetic acid 99.9% but they shipped a byproduct smelling like petroleum and acetic acid degree was only 47% with visible impurities. Took full payment before delivery. We are based in Punjab, India. My [email protected]

• La
    la vallée Dec 31, 2015

ZHENGZHOU VIDAR WATER INDUSTRIAL are specialist of fraud, they have fraud to me 17812 Dollars, you need some documentary for confirm this fraud, contact me to [email protected]

• Lu
    ludo casablanca Dec 02, 2015

nicbl2 don't buy to this company, Zhengzhou Vidar Water Industrial Co.Ltd are big stoler, they take money and never delivery, the contact is Robin Yang, is a fraud company. They don't want reimbourse me and don't send the command.

• Ni
    nicbl2 Nov 25, 2015

I intend to purchase caustic soda flake from Zhengzhou Vidar Water Industrial Co.Ltd, but after reading the above info I am in dilemma to continue business with this company. However, I read the above info it seems contradicting, the complainants didn't show documentary proof such as supplier BL to show that they were cheated from said transaction. In fact I came across supplier who faked copy of original BL and also received an email from said supplier client that they had been cheated and I did few correspondence with them which clearly show that said company is a cheater. I would like to hear more from Haka, , Minh Tuan with some documentary evident that Zhengzhou Vidar Water Industrial Co.Ltd, is a fraud/cheater company as well as from Tran Long that Vidar is a good company to do business.

Maples enterprises Jun 11, 2014

We would like to know about this company.please state us the real fact about this one. Is it a trustworthy company

• Tr
    Tran Long May 23, 2014

Above HaKa is slander Zhengzhou Vidar Water, because I cooperate with them 5 years ago, never happen quality problem.

PLEASE TAKE CARE THE unfair competition, and slander !!!

• Tr
    Tran Long May 23, 2014

I am from Vietnam, i don't agree above said about Zhengzhou Vidar Water Industrial CO., ltd, We have done 5 years business with this company, and have good quality of cargo. I don't why such above person said this. Please don't slander for them.
    I can approve Zhengzhou Vidar Water Industrial co., ltd is trust company, and realiable factory.

• Mi
    Minh Tuan May 04, 2012

Zhengzhou High-Tech Chemical Imp & Exp Co., Ltd is a big cheater.
    We had loss 4, 500 as deposit for 1FCL of Caustic Soda Flakes but they didn't send us the goods. Firstly they told that they didn't got the payment. When we had the confirmation from their bank, they told that the goods is too tight now they can't get the goods from factory, ... then they didn't reply my email or calling.

/////////////A sample of the Scammer feedback////////////////
    Dear Minh Tuan,

Thanks for your belowing mail.The relative information has got our attention.

As I mentioned before, the advance payment had been sent directly to the factory after we got it to arrange to start the production.Now the factory keeps reluctant about sending back the money to us, we are negotiating with them for all the days passed.

Besides, the financial department informed that, if we send the money to the bank account you advised, we shall not be able to write off with the Administration of Exchange Control.

We shall try to find a way to send back the money soon.

Best Regards
    Lucy
    Email: [email protected]
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• Ha
    haka Jun 29, 2011

The scammer sent us garbage instead of product in contract.

• Ac
    accva Jun 24, 2011

can i know how have they cheated you guys? I intend to buy caustic soda flakes from them. Any specific contact person that you guys have engaged with before that resulted in these scam so that I can beware of him? I contacted this guy named Robin from Vidar Chemicals... Please advice. Thanks.

Vincent

• Ha
    haka May 01, 2011

I find other fraud report on alibaba.com. The scammer:

Henan Premtec Enterprise Corporation

(http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/500022631/Help_us_we_are_cheated_by_Henan_Premtec_Enterprise.htm)

Zhengzhou Cavern Industry Co., Ltd

(http://resources.alibaba.com/topic/500022618/Zhengzhou_Cavern_Industrial_is_scammer.htm)