Guardian Productswarranty

A

This company actually represents Bob's Discount Furniture. Well, that's what they are supposed to do but they don't. SCAM!!!
I bought a 7 piece Pub Dining room table from Bob's. The salesmen convinced me in buying the 5 year warranty plan which I did. Low and behold a piece of the pub table fell off. I called Bob's and they sent out a repair man. The table could not be fixed. They referred me to the so called Guardian that handles all their claims. I called numerous times and no one has gotten back to me. I then call Bob's to complain and they say they have nothing to do with Guardian and it's out of their hands. The best is that Bob's tells me that I should of basically lied to how the piece fell off because if you tell them you have no idea what happened Guardian will not cover it then. So basically I should of lied. This is just a SCAM and nothing more then to get more money out of you!!! I asked numerous times for a supervisor but they never transferred me. I called twice and spoke to Adel ID # 013 and Kim #S014 and they said they handle their own claims and they don't have a supervisor or boss. I looked up Guardian (guardianproducts.net) and all they have to contact them is email, number, and their address is a PO Box 22000, HIckory, NC 28603. I called information to find out street address and no company is even in the vicinity of their po box number with that company name. I ADVISE EVERYONE DO NOT BUY THE WARRANTY FROM BOB'S THEY JUST WON'T COVER WHAT THEY TELL YOU AND WHAT'S ON THE SHEET. NOW I AM STUCK WITH A NICE TABLE WITH A PIECE OF FORMICA OFF OF IT!

• Th
    thomas starks Jun 22, 2011

we have two mattress covers king size rn15881 they we have been sick for the last year and a half respatory problems taking antibotics my wife also had a lung infection, once i removed the mattres covers our problems stopped

• He
    herman manning Dec 30, 2013

claim #5574275

• He
    herman manning Dec 30, 2013

claim # 5574275

• Ne
    nery pelico Aug 14, 2014

La estructura de este mueble o sofa esta quebrada de la parte de atras del lado derecho, esto sucedio hace unos dias, hago el reclamo y espero que sea reparado, gracias. atte. Nery Pelico.

• Di
    disenchated Nov 06, 2014

i purchased a 7 pc dining set from bobs. i purchased a 5 yr goof proof warrenty along with it . i had 3 thing happen to my table top within a 3 day period. i called today and they told me that none will b covered because it was not a single incident . WHAT !!! I am beyond furious. i was told by bobs customer care i should have filed 3 seperate claims then they would have covered it. THAT IS ASSININE
    so i fully agree with the previous complaint beware of the goof proof LIE LIE LIE

James McMillin Aug 04, 2017

I purchased a sectional couch with a 5 Year warranty for 289.00 dollars, The wear and tear is not warranted only immediate damage is covered. This is nothing but a SCAM!

Comments

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices