Menu

Guardian Products review: warranty

A
Author of the complaint
1:34 pm EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

This company actually represents Bob's Discount Furniture. Well, that's what they are supposed to do but they don't. SCAM!
I bought a 7 piece Pub Dining room table from Bob's. The salesmen convinced me in buying the 5 year warranty plan which I did. Low and behold a piece of the pub table fell off. I called Bob's and they sent out a repair man. The table could not be fixed. They referred me to the so called Guardian that handles all their claims. I called numerous times and no one has gotten back to me. I then call Bob's to complain and they say they have nothing to do with Guardian and it's out of their hands. The best is that Bob's tells me that I should of basically lied to how the piece fell off because if you tell them you have no idea what happened Guardian will not cover it then. So basically I should of lied. This is just a SCAM and nothing more then to get more money out of you! I asked numerous times for a supervisor but they never transferred me. I called twice and spoke to Adel ID # 013 and Kim #S014 and they said they handle their own claims and they don't have a supervisor or boss. I looked up Guardian (guardianproducts.net) and all they have to contact them is email, number, and their address is a PO Box 22000, HIckory, NC 28603. I called information to find out street address and no company is even in the vicinity of their po box number with that company name. I ADVISE EVERYONE DO NOT BUY THE WARRANTY FROM BOB'S THEY JUST WON'T COVER WHAT THEY TELL YOU AND WHAT'S ON THE SHEET. NOW I AM STUCK WITH A NICE TABLE WITH A PIECE OF FORMICA OFF OF IT!

6 comments
J
Aug 04, 2017 11:21 am EDT

I purchased a sectional couch with a 5 Year warranty for 289.00 dollars, The wear and tear is not warranted only immediate damage is covered. This is nothing but a SCAM!

View 0 more photos
T
Jun 22, 2011 12:50 am EDT

we have two mattress covers king size rn15881 they we have been sick for the last year and a half respatory problems taking antibotics my wife also had a lung infection, once i removed the mattres covers our problems stopped

D
Nov 06, 2014 11:01 am EST

i purchased a 7 pc dining set from bobs. i purchased a 5 yr goof proof warrenty along with it . i had 3 thing happen to my table top within a 3 day period. i called today and they told me that none will b covered because it was not a single incident . WHAT ! I am beyond furious. i was told by bobs customer care i should have filed 3 seperate claims then they would have covered it. THAT IS ASSININE
so i fully agree with the previous complaint beware of the goof proof LIE LIE LIE

N
Aug 14, 2014 3:12 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

La estructura de este mueble o sofa esta quebrada de la parte de atras del lado derecho, esto sucedio hace unos dias, hago el reclamo y espero que sea reparado, gracias. atte. Nery Pelico.

H