Great Eastern Life AssuranceRefused to give me my access password

This is an open letter to : Lee Sai Kit, Great Eastern Life Assurance representative:
My Policy Number: 821 397 22

If you are sure I am not the insured person, please report the matter to Singapore Police, instead of pretending and telling me that you have despatched my access password to me via the Post Office.

When I first called up by phone, your clerks beat round the bush and after many days, nothing was done. So I knew I needed to put every thing on emails. So far we communicated 7 emails and you have yet to tell me my access passwrod.

Please send me my password now by registered post so that I can delete this complaint immediately.

• Re
    redress.me Jan 27, 2012

I have forwarded the story to Redress.me. Hope you will get the recourse you needed. Here it is:http://redress.me/view_post.php?pid=1872

• pohtiongho Jan 17, 2012

My insurance policy with the above was bought on 1st Oct., 2003. Now I am asking for my password to access my detailed policy but after several phone calls and emails, the representative Lee Sai Kit still refused to send me, by registered post, my password for the above. He keeps me waiting by pretending to ask my IC number, phone number, physical address etc, and even said he could not send me the password by email. The fact is he did not even send it to me via the post office.

Is this a scam by the Great Eastern? The matter has been going on during the past one and a half month. I hope others who have problems with Great Eastern Life will contact me so that we may file a complaint together, and ask a lawyer to help. My email: [email protected]