grants360rip off w/unauthorized charges

This company advertises a month of service for $1.95 and then you can cancel if it doesn't serve your purposes. What they do is charge your credit card for the $1.95 and also for $38.21 for a Tax Refund Guide that you didn't authorize and also the next day $57.61 for membership.

• Mr
    Mrs. Light May 11, 2011

This company is committing a serious crime. It first promises you things that are not true and then when you go to cancel it, they say you canceled it but then lie. They have been charging me 57.61 for the past 4 months unlawfully and are not willing to give it back. This is against the law and I will be taking legal action if I do not get a full refunt asap! You are not allowed to show false advertisement and then when someone cancels keep the account open and charge theri account. What do you think this is? I want full refund now or else consequences will be presented. I am not the person you want to mess with esepcially when I cancel something and know this company is now committing a crime

• Sy
    sydinco May 27, 2010

After agreeing to pay a very small amount (about $2.00) to view what info I could get from this company; they claim I did not ask specifically to quit and began charaging me a monthly fee.

I have never been back to this web site and don't intend to do so.

I had to use the credit card # to pay the $2.00. I did not ask, want or agree to any further charges. How can these people be stopped?

Syd

[email protected]

• Gr
    grannylynne2 May 17, 2010

This company is called ABM grant guide pro. there are many numbers given to people to confuse
    them into thinking they are legal. We have a agency that could track this people down and put an end to the scam, through the FBI fraud department in each state. Contact them maybe they can be helpful. They orginate from the UK. customer service is out of LA. CAlifornia on Mahdera ave.
    [protected]. This is the number from my bank, they stopped the transaction of thief for $57.00

• Ra
    Rachel Denham Jan 21, 2010

I saw this site advertising beside EBAY, I thought £1.95 for the application was fine but then they charged me a further £39.45,

This is absolutely discusting they offer this for a low cost to people who obviously need some financial help and then take a further £40 with no notice.

I want to find out how I can get this money refunded!

[email protected]

• Ed
    Edward B LaneyII Jan 07, 2010

getting information about government grants for a small charge of $1.95 is fine. then I read the box that doesn't really show up clearly and they want to charge you $50.00 something every month if you don't use it??? what the hell is that all about? I think I cancelled in time because first I deleted all my card info and then proceeded to navigate off the page and a box popped up ---no wait is said and then gave you the option to continue or cancel so I cancelled and I should be ok . guess I should have googled them first . I can't affor any more trouble with my bank card--- Edward B. Laney II

• Lq
    Lqbee Dec 30, 2009

I let the company debit my checking for $1.95 on the 27th of December. Canceled by telephone with company on the 29th of December. On the 30th of December they charge my $57.61. I told them I want my money back. It said you had 30 days to cancel. Operator says we can only give you $41.61 back. I am turning them into my state Better Business Bureau.

• Ba
    Banita Dec 03, 2009

This web site offered an offical government grant kit for $1.95. Furthermore, there were charges made to my credit card card that are non refundable. Plus, they never sent me a email. I used the user name & password, the web site does not exsit. I am a single parent w/ a disability and the grant was greatly needed for debts, housing and education.

• At
    athievingbird Nov 29, 2009

After signing up (with my grandmother's debit card) in hopes of a packet of legitimate information that there is free government money out there for students like myself, I came upon this website with dozens of complaints. Terrified, I called IMMEDIATELY & canceled my membership. I have ONLY been charged the $1.95 that I signed up with, but will not be charged the $57 of the first month. If you look in the TERMS page, if you call within 1 day, you will not be responsible for the first month's payment.

CANCEL IMMEDIATELY!!! [protected],
    or they WILL BILL YOU!!!

I also recorded the telephone conversation with the representative I spoke to, who assured me I would not be charged anymore than $1.95, in case there were any added fees or inconsistencies :).

• Mo
    momfroglover Nov 21, 2009

I now know not to trust what CNN, MSN say is a good deal. That advertisment was probably a scam too. BBB cant touch them because they are out of the country. How can an outsider offer Government Grants In the United States. Unless they are not US Grants What a scam. I wish I could mark scam all over their web site.
    Good luck in getting your money back. I won't happen. If anyone know an international complaint department that will help let me know. I will go to battle.

madmom31 Nov 05, 2009

i ordered grants 360 just the other day and already i have some crazy activity on my debit card. this kind of stuff ripping people off is ridiculous!!! some of us have it hard trying to make it in this world, especially when you have kids to raise.After ordering this program and seeing the REAL charges, i am pissed!!! i will be contacting ACTION 9 NEWS here in nc and whoever else that can help to get the word out about all these scams for things on government grants. It's all just a joke! I can guarantee grants 360 hasn't heard the last from me. there troubles are only beginning!!!

• Bi
    bird09 Nov 02, 2009

i was only suppose to be charged 1.95 and they took 40.00 from my account

Jaz complain Oct 18, 2009

I got an email that I am not qualified to be in Google Ad sense because my URL is not good. I understood about that. Now my wescom credit union bank called that there is an attempt to automatic take the $4.00 plus, i told do not authorize it because they disqualify me . I am not interested in your business anymore why ? because this morning I get a heart attack that i was charge not even $4.00 as per your advertisement now became $79.00 .?
    Please i want my refund back because I have to pay overdraft charge also $33.00 bec. my bank became negative because of the auto deductions of $79.00 . I need to dispute that and put the money back in my account as soon as possible. I learn a lesson not to deceive with internet offer.
    Do not convince me in this Google business anymore, i am not qualified, end of story.
    Thank you so much.
    I will call eastern time [protected] to make sure i will have my refund back.
    Jasmin

• Va
    valerie patrick Oct 15, 2009

my name is valerie patrick, iam requestining my refund of 57.61 be returned to me ammedialy. i have called several times on this and was told my acct was closed as of the09/08/2009, which was the very next morning. i have filled ouy the refund request form twice and still have had no responce, i have my statement from my bank pulled up and there is an additional 1.95, 1.15 and 03 cents deducted from my acct. i have no ideal what it is all for but i want it returned to my acct, now!!! this is the longest 24hrs i have ever had. your company is a very bad bysiness! iam iam reporting you to the better business bruea. and if i need to do so i will contact a lawyer to recieve my money back. i have no shipping and handling fees. i want all my money returned.NOW!!! IAM TIRED OF WATING ON THIS COMPANY FOR A RESPONSE. I HAVE READ OTHER CONMENTS ABOUT THIS COMPANY AND SITE AND UNDERSTAND YOU ARE A RIP OFF. I EXPECT THIS MATTER BE RESOLVED TODAY . I ORDERED THIS ON 09/07/2009 AND IT IS NOW 09/15/2009 WHATS THE PROBBLEM WITH THIS COMPANY? when you wanted your money it was taken right away! nopw i cant seam to get my refund back as of 09/15/2009. i will not recomand you to anyone. you lie and sheet. i expect an answer and my money back today!!!

valerie patrick
    o9/15/2009

• Ph
    phyllis waddell Oct 11, 2009

i paid for grants 360.com. didn't receive. i don't want any mote charges

• Ha
    harleygirl46 Oct 05, 2009

I like everybody else was taken in by grants360 i was charged $1.95 plus an extra 57.61.My problem is I can not find a phone number for them I want them shut down going to call bbb Some of us do not have the money to waste.Wanted help to open my own business instead I got screwed...THEY NEED TO BE SHUTDOWN...ANGRY IN FLORIDA

• To
    tonya l. gromling Oct 02, 2009

I was told by ur company once I filled out a refund report in 48-72hrs. I would get my refunds for BOTH times u all took monies from my account.In the amount of $41.61, +another $41.61.due to my boyfriend tried it first n we didn't think it worked ( Kenneth E. Buffa ) n myself Tonya L. Gromling.To date October 2, 2009 I have not recieved a dime n I am positive it has been more than 48-72 hrs. from September 23, 2009.So per a phone call this mornin I was told there was no phone # n this was the only way to make contact with ur company, so plz reply to let me know when I will b recieving the monies u have agreed to refund back into my bank account.$41.61 + $41.61= $83.22.That is the amount u said I would b refunded.

• Cv
    cvdgrtdhg Sep 17, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL BEFORE THEY GET MORE OF MY MONEY .

• Ro
    Roshelle Misek Sep 17, 2009

I am not happy at all i was lead to believe i was getting a free trail and a free gas gift card.now my account has been overdrafted because money scout put threw a 5800 dollar charge that i did not atherize.I only atherized a 1.95fee.I want my money back and will do what is nessasary i dont want any of there deals and if they charge on my card again i will be talking to a lawyer and will sue!!!

• Fa
    fatimah z ivory Sep 16, 2009

initially it was free then it was 1.95 to get info to apply for a grant.. i received a username and password and i can not access any information..in addition to the 1.95, my account was ripped off for 35.61. i called [protected] and they gave me a cancellation code 3486619 but would not refund my 35.61...i was told to get back on line at www.grant360/refunds.com ..i got no where with that...im disabled and was simply looking to get some extra money for these hard economic times..please refund my 35.61 back into my account today i need money i absolutely dont hav any money to give away. thank you fatimah z ivory bronx n.y. [email protected]

• Ka
    karen.harris Sep 15, 2009

iasked for a grant and they didnot give me a application.

• Mi
    micael Sep 08, 2009

this is a scam to steal your money

James McPherson Sep 05, 2009

I ordered the program offered by this company and got nothing in return. The cost was $1.95 but I becames suspicious when I could not go to the website that they directed me to go to. I had paid with debit so I immediately contacted my finacial institution, cancelled my debit and got a new one. In that short period of time they also charged $57.51, for what I have no clue. the only way that I found out about the additional charge is when I saw a list of complaints on line and decided to check my balance and account transactions!

• De
    destutt Sep 04, 2009

i was 57.61 to my credit card and i didn't give them permission to take money off my card and i would like for the money to be returned to my card

• Ve
    vee96 Aug 29, 2009

I was told I would be charged 1.95 and a few days later I was charged 57.61 without my permission. The user id or password did not work. I would like a refund and you need to stop taking money from hard working people trying to better themselves and the lives of their family.

• Ra
    rawyajad Aug 27, 2009

Iautherized a charge for 1.95 and the following day Iwas charged 57.61 Iwant my money back now.

• Pr
    preacherhall Aug 17, 2009

I ordered a cd for $ 1.95 and the next thind I know they draft my account for $57.21. I called the phone number on my account and they said I had 24 hours to try the program. I told them I didn't authorized the withdraw and cancel the account. They did, but I havn't had any respones back from the company. They have had 72 hours to respond and I think this is enough time to respond. My advice is to stay away from such companies, I know I will.

• Bo
    bobtheman Aug 07, 2009

that's a scam site. Your credit card will be billed for a lot more than $2.

anonyMiss Aug 07, 2009

i really don't get it

• Be
    bettyboop09 Aug 07, 2009

it told me it was just $1.95 and that i was going to get an E-mail link it gave me a username an passwork already! The e-mail address i gave was [email protected] but if there was a problem my other e-mal address is [email protected]

Angie Beuerman Aug 06, 2009

I autherized a charge for 1.95 and the following day i was charged 57.oo. I want my money back now!

• Ri
    rita trout Jul 25, 2009

i want my money $24.61 put back on my card i did not ask or authorized this so please put it back . my code#2965841

• Ce
    Cerise Thrift Jul 06, 2009

I was supposed to be charged $1.95 for shipping of a CD regarding grants. I was called by my bank and the said there was an extra charge of 56.71 charged to my account plus 6 cents (whatever that was for). I called today and asked them to cancel the order. Why in the world would they add an extra charge and not tell you? I will not ever do that again. This a learning experience. In fact, I won't order anything else online. The company should be put out of business. Is this how the government makes it's money?

• Mi
    Michael Jun 16, 2009

I ordered free cd for $1.95 s&h. They then charged my account for $57.61 without my ok. They claimed I had 1 day to cancel offer.(never stated) then they offered to give me back $40.00 of the $57.61. Why only $40.00 I don't know. Am reporting to my bank, which says they are aware of this company and will give me back the entire amount. Something needs to be done about this fiasco!

• Ru
    russell williams May 12, 2009

seen this add in my email easy grant info only$1.95 they took that no problem, then i see$38.21, then57.61 then 31cents then 02cents then 46cents, from 1.95 too, , $98.56, , i cant afford this rip off, i only get little over four hundred a month, , nowhere did it say anything extra coming out after the $1.95, , i was just trying too help my situation too do better, and got ripped off, now no money for food

• Ro
    roy johnson May 07, 2009

The grants 360 website didnot make it clear that my debit card would be charged an additional 57.61 and 38.21 for a total of $95.82. I want this money refunded to my account. Reference no. 2193992 Thank you.

• Gi
    Give me my fu**ing money Apr 23, 2009

I was overcharged on my debit card by Grants360.com I would just like my 38.21 that they overcharged me. I was only to be charged 1.95, I cancelled my subscription before 30 days. I first made the transaction on April 2, 2009, I noticed the problem and was credited the 38.21 back and Grants360 came right back and took my 38.12. This is the refund information my credit card company gave me, [email protected] My name is Aleisha Jones .

jared Apr 20, 2009

This company like so many others have ripped me off as well. I got charged 1.97 for the first fee i agreed on, then I got charged 38.59 same day for a tax refund guide I never agreed to. I called the company they told me I needed t email the company. I emailed the company and they only gave me a partial payment of 25.00 back. Then I was charged 9 days later of 58.19. When I called the company they informed me that I had already cancelled and they have already sent a refund of 40.00. My big problem is that I canceled before they charged me again for 58.19. They are scamming everyone and everyone needs to know it.

If anyone knows who I should contact let me know.

• Ki
    Kimberly Baker Apr 20, 2009

On April 9, 2009 I signed up to recieve some information about grants thinking I was only going to be charged 1.95 but when I checked my account they charged me 1.95 plus 38.21. I called them to request my money back and I was told that I had to send a email to some taxguiderefund. Well I did that and still I've heard nothing and my money has not been refunded. This company is a scam and I would'nt advise anyone to sign up for anything they're offering. If you ask me they need to be prosecuted for scamming peoples hard earned money.

• Ka
    Karen Sampson Apr 19, 2009

I have also been ripped off. I was to pay only $1.95 for shipping of the info about grants and have been getting constant new charges for over $90
    on my credit card - have received nothing for any of it.

• Da
    darla Apr 17, 2009

charged a total of $128.56 which price was to be $1.89 which i did not email back to confirm enrolment