GOOGLE *TangoMe GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUScharges

D Review updated:

GOOGLE *TangoMe GOOGLE.COM/CHCAUS has charged my card $1.99 repeatedly, and while the amount is not outrageous, I would like to know what TangoMe is and if it is something I want to be paying for repeatedly

Dora Weaver
[protected]@yahoo.com

• Kr
    Krystlewis912 Oct 11, 2021

I have been charged about 30 transactions in the amount of $1.07. I have never used this app in my life and do not understand why you all are charging me OR HOW YOU GOT MY INFO!
    Krystal L

Sagar Ramgiri Dec 19, 2016

WHAT THE HELL WHY YOU PEOPLE HAVE CHARGED ME FOR NOTHING, HOW DO YOU HAVE ACCESS TO MY ONLINE TRANSACTION & WHY DID YOU DEBITE INR 678.23 FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION, ARE YOU PEOPLE IN BUSINESS OF DOING FRAUD & CHEAT...i NEED MY MONEY BACK...I HAVE ALREADY LOG AN F.I.R IN POLICE...

Comments

• Ll
    Lloyd Trương Aug 21, 2015

I want to Google tango me phone number phone free number then I went to discuss about my truck and bring money I don't know

• To
    Toni Isaacs Nov 13, 2014

I also have been charged $1.99 several times in one day and I would also like to know what exactly am I being charged for. There is now possible way to contact the company nor person to ask for this information. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated!
    Annette I