Good Life LLCelectronics

G May 31, 2019 Review updated:

I have a puppy who barks all the time. I came across this company that sells "humane bark control through ultrasonic sound" I got the handheld device. Bottom line the first time I tried it my dog end up in the Vet. This is the biggest scam that I have ever encountered. My poor dog did a back flip because of the sound and he broke two ribs. He was so scared that he hit himself with the coffee table. What this company sells is horrible. I should sue them. But is not worth it. People will sell whatever just to make money. Don't know how they still in business. Shame on the owners.

• Ra
    Randysavethedogs Jun 21, 2019

They never give me my money back from a defective dog silencer.

• Ra
    Randysavethedogs Jun 05, 2019

I checked the website and the products are very expensive. They are making millions out of a device that just don’t work. The government should ban this products.

• Mi
    Mike7698 Jun 04, 2019

This is very sad, dogs should be trained with compassion. All this methods are a easy way to train your dog but Harmful. Would you like to be electrocuted to stop eating? God!

Emy999 Jun 02, 2019

This was a very helpful article. Most read!

This is not good for dogs!

Emily1238 Jun 01, 2019

How that works? To make a dog do a back flip that sound probably is very strong. Now I want to do a research on ultrasonic sound on dogs.

Emily1238 Jun 01, 2019