GN Gold Ltd.verification required

J

this company speaks to be linked with indian govt. showing some award pictures on their website, it also says they are a subsidiary of GN Group, if we check the GN Group website there is no link, and the website for GN Gold if observed does'nt have proper requirements, this co. is collecting money from customers so need verification of its existence, also dealing in maharashtra at present. http://www.gngold.net/index.html

More GN Gold Ltd. Complaints & Reviews

• Vi
    vinod jain Jan 22, 2010

this company gn gold ltd is listed uder comp registration act 1956. but does not have any link with indian govt. this comp. is collecting money from people and disbursing money but for this type of activity you have to be a cirtificate of incorporation from reserve bank of india under RBI act 1934. this compeny does not have this cirtificate so there is no guarantee of the money. Please do not invest a single coin in this comp.

• As
    A SAITWAL Feb 01, 2010

Dear Sir,

I am showing interest for some valuble money investment in this GN Group, so pl send me following quree?

1.This co is listed in any Gov.webside ?
    2.I am confuse how money Director in this group name required?
    3.In current webside no any clear information metion about sales?

• Ra
    Rahulsatodia Sep 12, 2010

SIR i want to know about GN golt lmt..company...?tell me about this company i invest my money...rahul

dineshrathore Feb 17, 2011

plese suggestion me that BN GOLD REAL ESTATE AND ALLIED LIMITED
    SUGGEST ME THAT WHAT TYPE WORK CAN DO THIS TYPE OF COMPANY, COULD THEY CAN TAKE MONEY FROM CUSTOMER.

dineshrathore Feb 17, 2011

sir tell me that BN GOLD REAL ESTATE AND ALLIED LIMITED company ko kya adhikar prapt hai, inko logo se money lene ka adhikar prapt hai ki nahi.

sachin vyas Feb 24, 2011

please gn gold is registered under RBI yes/ on

• Bu
    Bushhhhh Mar 07, 2011

Gn daries is got certificate of incorporation from reserve bank of india under RBI act 1934.also its working fine since 5-6 years
    its a good company

dineshrathore Mar 07, 2011

dear Bushhhhh
    if g daries got certificate from rbi that whai is certificate no. and which date it take the certificate.

• Sh
    shammi123 May 17, 2014

i have invested in gn gold last year and its a good company worth every penny fully satisfied with them

• Pu
    purusottam seth Mar 20, 2015

i am to know about my policy.

• Ia
    I am not satisfied with G N Gold (dairi) Jul 05, 2015

I have invest in G N Gold (Dairies) in 27/02/2010, and my policy maturity on 27/02/2015, but company not paid my maturity amount till date, i cannot satisfied about company attitude.

• Ia
    I am not satisfied with G N Gold (dairi) Jul 05, 2015

I have invest in G N Gold (Dairies) in 27/02/2010, My policy No.- G1640000365 & My wife policy No.-G1640000364, and policy completed on 27/02/2015, but company not paid maturity amount, i am very heart about company as well as company agent, G N Gold (dairies) agent are very irresponsible & not clear all term & condition during policy given to policy holder. It is my final request to all company Board members & also agent, clear my cheque as early as possible, nither i lodge FIR against G N Gold (dairies).

• Ra
    rachelleely Sep 28, 2016

sir i am also invested in GND matured on dec14 itself they asked me to wait for one year but till now i didnt get my money what shall i doThey showed me the certificates rgfd with rbi etc Now what action i shd take

Mahesh2012 Oct 19, 2016

people are stupid, why they believe in these companies?