Global Vision Lottery CorporationBeware of this fraud!

D

I received the letter which stated I had won $120,00.00 dollars. A check was even sent to me for $4950.00, which could be used to send the $2,900.00 tax charges. They tell me they use the "Name Data Base Ballot System" which is provided by Credit Cards, and telephone services. The letter that was included also stated I had to call "Mr. Tony Edward" at "[protected]," "he will validate the check, after that proceed to your bank and make a deposit." It is signed, "Mrs. Shanice Wilhurt, Promotion Manager."

I have a friend who works at a bank - she researched this and stated that this check would not go through because the account number on the bottom of the check does not match up with the Company who supposedly wrote the check. When my friend called this person to notify them this check was returned, he stated that he was going to a meeting and would call back to discuss this. She stated she would call him back in 1 hour, after his meeting. She called back 10 minutes later and the phone was disconnected.

Lucky for me, my friend saved me a ton of money, because I actually did sign up for a raffle drawing at Grainger (the check was in this name).

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices