Global Trust BankScam

A

I have been contacted by a Ruth Ross from France, trying to help Her use her late Husbands $12.8 million to the poor, I had to contact a Allan Roberts at the Global trust Bank at deerfield st, N jersey zip 08313, Ruth promised me She would honour me some reward if I help her, so I contacted Allan Roberts, He wanted me to forward $2, 280 Money I have not got, I checked this address out, Deerfield St does exist there are only 2 farm building here, the Global trust Bank is over 400 miles away in another County, I honestly think this is a scam from the pair to steal money off people. I can send you all the emails and the photo ID of Allan Robert who works in one of these Banks.
Regrds
Allan Hansford
PS Does a Allan Roberts work for the Global Bank in New Jersey USA?

• Bs
    bstewart25 Apr 09, 2010

Ya think? Any kind of letter like this that you receive is a scam! Trust me, if someone needs help spending their late husbands 12.8 million, they're scamming you!

• De
    Debbie King Mar 04, 2008

I ordered a free credit report online, then cancelled their membership the same day. They told me no problem. They have been charging my credit card $1.00 every month since September 2007.

This is a scam. DO NOT use their so called service. I am still trying to get the charges stopped.