Global Horizon Biotechnology Co., LtdGlobal Horizon Biotechnology Scam Fraud Fake

S

Global Horizon Biotechnology Co., Ltd is part of a common scam scheme that is performed from China. They send you a small batch of a product which, for me, turned out not to be the product at all. When confronted they said it was a mistake and that I would be compensated on next order, which upon payment, never arrived. They said their stocks had been seized by the police, which is ofcourse not true since everything they sell is perfectly legal.

Global Horizon Biotechnology Co., Ltd IS A FRAUD! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! YOU WILL ONLY LOSE YOUR MONEY!
You have been warned!

sharon 1 Dec 16, 2013

Total scam LOST £1, 300 FROM THEM REALLY BAD PEOPLE KEEP WELL AWAY

• Ad
    adriankalki Oct 17, 2013

sorry my email is [email protected]

• Ad
    adriankalki Oct 17, 2013

i have lost a lot of money with them. I have a proof, bank transfer etc. write me an email for more details.
    [email protected]

anonymous world Oct 10, 2013

i know one way we can recover our lost if you guys help to provide evidence payment (bank slip )and conversion history we try to recover lost if not possible recover lost so at least we can try block him his site we need to know conversion history + transaction evidence thanks

anonymous world Oct 10, 2013

100 % scam for small order he accept and show real business but if you place big order so he will cheat you and not send you any products or send you wrong stuffs be aware i lost 5k be aware this vendor is scam 100%

scam i lost 5000$

• not sure about the past 2-3 months though

• Not ready to say scammer yet. They have been in business for a long time and I have successfully ordered and got good product.

• Dr
    drope Jul 24, 2013

100% SCAM, BE AWARE!!!

• Dr
    drope Jul 19, 2013

I've just made a big order from they some days ago.
    I already lose it, right?
    I'll complain in every page on the web, and even made an new one.