Global Courier Service Company London. United Kingdomregarding to get lottery prize

R

I am rahul hiwarkar. I have received an e-mail from the "yahoo/msn lottery" yahoo/[protected]@lotteryboard.Org, add sender to contacts, that i won the loterry. And they said to me that the global courier service company, was the official service which has the authority to send my winnings to me. I won in the sum of, (200, 000) two hundredthousand great britain pound sterling. With that they also to ask me to pay 400.00 pounds for the insurance of my parcel. Know, i want to know if this thing is true, was i to send the money to them as insurance fee?. Please help me.
Yours truly,
Rahul hiwarkar

• Sh
    ShaniShaa Aug 20, 2021

I also received a gift that received a similar message, but the message stated that there was a gift from Sri Lanka Customs and that I had to pay 98, 700 Sri Lankan rupees to receive it. Send me an answer as to whether this is true or false.

This is my mail Id: [email protected]

sameeragayan Oct 28, 2019

I am sameera Gayan. I have received an e-mail from the global currier service limited, that i won the loterry. And they said to me that the global courier service company, was the official service which has the authority to send my winnings to me. I won in the sum of, (200, 000) two hundredthousand great britain pound sterling. With that they also to ask me to pay Rs 97500 for the insurance of my parcel. Know, i want to know if this thing is true, was i to send the money to them as insurance fee?. Please help me.
    Yours truly,
    Sameera

Please email me. E-mail address [email protected]

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Oct 17, 2019

How long the process to resolve without any worried?

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Oct 17, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Sent me a new Globalcourier UK service contact ? $800, 000 +laptop ?

Malindu Buddhika Oct 17, 2019

I want contact you.please send me email.This is my Email [email protected]

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Sep 20, 2019

Still no answer my dear sir Please investigate until resolve?

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Sep 20, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid New missing ituesgiftcard $5 USD 5item /googleplaygc $10 2item. /remittance $104 million USD 3package in 1 atmcard, cash, bank draft cheque 3weeks !!!critical issues from notice attackers might been stole all information data "cheat results "data information, bank card, email, password, telephone otp !!!97times !!!

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Sep 20, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Www.Shellmya.tk Rm 20, 000, shellgrandprizesinfo rm20, 000, shellmls.tk Rm20, 000 :RM 60, 000 6th winner.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Oct 17, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Congratulation +[protected] nestle RM20, 000 .

• St
    Stanly Robat Sep 12, 2019

PARCEL/NUM/1405

"Thomas Stanly Robat" one of the lucky grant recipient of 2019 BMW AUTOMOBILE MOBILE PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM.
    [email protected]

@Kavinda හම්බෝ මටත් ඊයෙ ඔීකම ආවා..😂😂💣

• Ka
    Kavinda Sep 08, 2019

Our Respected Customer :P.K JAYASHAN KAVINDA

Welcome to Global Courier & Logistics Services Limited. Compliment of the day to you and your family. In line with directives and documentation submitted to this company by the BMW car company uk in respect to the Donation cheque (Check) issued in your favour which is bearing your name and other items.

• Mw
    M.W.J.W. Serasinghe Aug 28, 2019

Dear Sirs!

I am M.W.J.W. Serasinghe from Sri Lanka. I had been sent an Email by Dr. Daniel Fox- BMW Automobile Company UK.-(The Claims Director/Event Manager-Payment and Release Order Dept.) on 27.08.2019 stating my mobile number had been choose as a winner and won One Million Great British Pounds and BMW X6 SUV (2019 Model) from BMW Motors Mobile draw which was sponsored by United Kingdom Promo held in London, United Kingdom.
    Further it was mentioned that the original of my winning cheque and the certificate with other relative documents from the court and the probate registry supposed forwarded to the courier company named GLOBAL COURIER AND LOGISTICS SERVICES INTL for onward delivery to me as soon as I contact them.
    I was asked to send some of my particulars (Not financial) to send to the above courier service and I sent them.
    Today I got another E-mail from Global Courier Services Limited, 3 Milbank Court London, SW1P 4LG. United Kingdom. I was informed that the prize is in possession of a certified parcel with Identification Promo Code number {{PARCEL/NUM/1405}} which is to be couriered to me. So, I have to confirm my mailing address to enable them to dispatch the winning parcel safely to my door step. It was even been mentioned DESCRIPTION OF PARCEL TO BE DISPATCHED as My Ref No.:DDGT-000679 and the colour of the parcel as Brown. Finally it was given me two optional deliveries Amounted in my local currency: 97, 500 LKR or 69, 000 LKR. Kindly help me to find the truth of the above at your earliest Pl.
    Thanking You,
    M.W.J.W. Serasinghe

• Mw
    M.W.J.W. Serasinghe Aug 28, 2019

Dear Sirs,
    I am M.W.J.W. Serasinghe. I received an e-mail from the YEAR 2019 BMW AUTOMOBILE PROMOTION UNITED KINGDOM informing that I have won One Million Great British Pounds, (1, 000, 000 GBP==220, 000, 000 LKR) Two Hundred And Twenty Million Rupees and BMW X6 SUV (2019 Model) from the Mobile draw promo which was held in London, United Kingdom. So, I was asked to contact their affiliated delivery company (GLOBAL COURIER AND LOGISTICS SERVICES INTL.) in which my winnings cheque of One Million Great British Pounds, (1.000, 000 GBP) has been sent to for delivery to my residence.
    Today, 28.08.2019 I received another E-mail from Global Courier and Logistic Services Intl.They are in possession of a certified parcel with Identification Promo Code number {{PARCEL/NUM/1405}} which is to be couriered to you. You are to please confirm your mailing address to enable us dispatch your winning parcel safely to your door step. They also have submitted for my selection two types of deliveries of Express Delivery: in 24hours Amount in my local currency: 97, 500 LKR or Normal Delivery: in 48 Hours Amount in my local currency: 69, 000 LKR. I want to know whether this is true or fake . Kindly help me Sirs. Thanks lot.

• In
    Indika Rukshani Jul 27, 2019

Dear sir, I also recently have received email about price winning of£100000 & land rover.they said me via email [email protected] paid to cliam parcel which is I won LkR 98500 .I think this is fake one.they send email Land rover outmobile company UK also.please help me sir

• In
    Indika Rukshani Jul 27, 2019

@Indika Rukshani Sir I am a Sri Lankan

• Mo
    Mohammad farhan Dec 08, 2018

Hi dear
    My name is farhan from pakistan today i have received an email from a construction company which they inform me that they will give me a job in united kingdom so i am sending him my all documents for the job and visa immigration so now thay said me that i was pay 220 pound to the global delivery express company for receiving my visa documents in home
    I just want to ask that is the true or fake just telling me as soon as posible

• Ne
    Netman3 Aug 18, 2018

Dear Sir,
    My name is Netsanet Lemu Bekele, I got an email from UNDP that I won the grand award and the below courier will deliver the stated amount
    Could you help me is this true or not? I posted below the email I got . Many thanks in advance!

STARLINK GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY
    CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS
    UNITED KINGDOM
    Phone:+[protected]
    Welcome to Starlink Logistics Courier. Your Parcel from UNDP Grant Donation has been verified and approved for delivery to your designated address..
    Starlink Logistics is a global courier services company offering cheap shipping services across the global world and. Working with some of the world's largest Couriers including UPS, Hermes and Parcel force, Starlink Logistics can help you send a parcel to 240 countries worldwide. Due to Starlink Logistics reputation online, huge popularity and volume of orders handled, we are able to secure big-name express delivery services at a discount.

Starlink Logistics Express is the world’s largest express transportation company, providing fast and reliable shipping solutions to and from 240 countries and territories across the globe. Starlink Logistics is committed to excellence and outstanding customer service which ensures the delivery of approximately 1.2 million packages per day around the world.

We the management of Starlink Logistics want to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your Parcel from UNDP Grant Donation.

Below is the content of items will receive from the UNDP Grant Donation.

YOUR CHARITY/DONATION DOCUMENT INCLUDE:-
    1. Certified Cheque Valued £ 1, 100, 000.00 Great British Pounds - GBP.
    2. Clear Source Of Funds Certificate (Certified By International Monetary Fund).
    3. Letter Of Affidavit Of Claims From UK Royal Court of Justice (Duly Signed By The Legal Attorney)

Your Application Details
    All fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.

Your Full Name *
    Your Direct/Personal Cell Number *
    Your Complete Address *
    Your Scanned Copy Of Drivers License Or International Passport *

SELECT SHIPPING OPTION:

Note that Charity/Donation Winners are expected to choose One from our Two (2) International Cheque Courier Service options we offer to enable us instruct you on how to make payment before dispatch of your winning parcel to you on your home address..
    Option 1: By Mail Box
    Duration: 3 – 4 Working Days
    Calculated Cost: $695 USD

Meaning: This is a normal delivery of your charity/donation cheque to your country and you will be contacted by us for pick up when your parcel arrives your destination.

Option 2: Diplomatic Courier
    Duration: 1 – 2 Working Days
    Calculated Cost: $975 USD

Meaning: This process of shipment means that our Diplomatic Delivery Officer will be assigned to deliver your cheque to you and will also assist you in cashing your charity/Donation cheque in the bank.

A diplomatic courier is an official who transports diplomatic bags as sanctioned under the 1961 Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations. Couriers are granted diplomatic immunity and are thereby protected by the receiving state from arrest and detention when performing their work.

We await your prompt response with your details and your Courier Option Chosen so that we can send you payment instruction.

Warm Regards,

STARLINK GLOBAL COURIER COMPANY
    Dr. Williams Johnson
    General Dispatch Manager

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Jan 03, 2018

Nestle Malaysia cheat Rm 20, 000 by my phone number digi are the winner 10 mei 2017 !!!

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Aug 18, 2018

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Can trace by my phone conversation copy s5360 samsung, also in compose RHB bank prove copy serial number have been sended Prize by NestleRM 20, 000 &Shellmy.tk RM 20, 000 .

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Aug 18, 2018

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Attorneywilliam parker &Mrs Cargnie £21, 000, 000.00 Gbp, Microsoft awards $500, 000.00 x4+Nokia n1, hopefully you Can trace All missing graphic design cheat results INCLUDED lottosweeptakes 38prizes, icelotto.com 83prizes result cyber crimes !!!critical issues protection health pca-pcm-huge-big-win-luck-vip-bank !!!

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Aug 20, 2018

@Adryan bin Abdul majid ALL UNCLAIMED MISSING MONEY ARE FOUND !CASH RECENTLY FOUND !PLEASE SENT ME ARTICLE TO VERIFY FORM STRAIGHT DIRECTLY THRU EMAIL CAUSE WHEN I CLICK VERIFY ARTICLE TURN TO LOTTODAY.COM &SURVEY 2017 ?! Please update for me automatically APPROVED to cancel terminations removal my account Google, gmail, outlook, yahoo, msn, Please put this report into lump sum quick pick draws urgently!!!yahoo apps also have modify broke systems all date become 1 Jan 1970 !!Mamatrangi7 :[email protected] win$1, 000, 000.00, $10, 000.00, Donald trump donations 7630:$10, 000, 7631:$1, 000, 000.00x2, !!!dont ever forget to deliver ok, trusty&honesty, converted free lotto sweepstakes, icelotto.com, lotto7star, iq lotto, lottery master, the lotter, wintrillion.com, uwinit, sweepking, sweepalerts, all accredit Google iOS android zen desk manager zen dong hua,
    Make it urgently 14years no money wait pending automated payment by alternate email address @gmail.com, Hey hey hey, helpme my dear my claim robert Williams Texas lotterry 1st quarter win $1, 000, 000.00 [email protected] Lenora Taylor, [email protected] my win $1.5millions, Request :[email protected] .included all have been send ok, trusty&honesty can trace all inside my mailbox expert trusty detracker!Goodjob Welldone!bravo [email protected] $50, 000x4+1, $30, 000x1, mommy shopping spree$5, 000x8, [email protected] $5, 000 X1, 12accredit numenmail.com account name :GW14352 Gunung Emas PayPal, 19accredit $5, 7millions till $17millions woncase paypaldispute repoerted by ping thian zhao 31/08/2016 "The most popular Ptr.com Atlanta georgia 200olympic boulevard Kirkland, ADRYAN members credit Stacy Johnson 11 name of Adrian Sutil, Adrian lux, Adrian Morgan, Adrian mikas registered October 2010 14 universiti california $35, 000x365days :$12, 7+millions account name :GUNUNG EMASKU e-bay, What apps 200-$2000daily x365 daily :$730, 000.00yearlys, 75EONETCongratulations $8millions 2004", $150millions, $586millions, 13euromiliions, Navidad €2.31billions times 39 ticket prove, El nino€605millions times 26 tickets, SAN valentines€105millions times 16 tickets, raffle fathers day €105millions times 6 tickets, €5euro +€1.14 All missing at icelotto.com have modify broke system graphics design expert thief, $11, 260, 000.00 million missing at free lottolottosweeptakes .com tsn/psn 5+19+2bonus either 1 fabulous prize:26prizes, all win prize [email protected] Microsoft award $500, 000x4+Nokia n1, $880, 000usd Zperia HP sonyuknl 3prizes katocsugiyama, $800, 000+apple laptop [email protected] global courier service ATM:Mr james Kumar, $500, 000chris Milton western uion-ofice-pk .net, 2ipad air macro kiosks, manager inside mail didnt reply?FACEBOOK WINNING NOTIFICATIONS PETER SMITH 37WININGS PRIZES !google pixel phone with complementary visa card 14prize ͏g͏i͏f͏t, Please give me some special help delivery resolver to resolving All this transaction, $ ??Fully name:ADRYAN BIN ABDUL MAJID . (2)Address:No5 Jalan zapin3D, Bandar Bukit Raja, 41050, Klang SeLangor, Malaysia. (3)nationality/Gender: Malaysian male. (4)AGE:37years old.(5)Occupation:Work at house internet Bisness online. (6)PHONE:+[protected] Dear sweetheart, i want to claim but still no good response applying loan, no money to paying fees, so don't ever forfeiture my fund, hopefully when you receive please sent straight to my bank account with order receipt fund transfer ok, mercy on me, mercy on me, mercy on me, debitcard ‪[protected] 7843ccv831, bank account rhb saving [protected], Thank you very much Welldone.nice to know you very well my honey God bless in good responses in between us Google Microsoft Award, Google senior fellow, Rita Thompson, Amanda Coleman, Dr Barry delp, Dr jerry Martin, Dr Maria baker, Dr Phillip snare, your sincerely Sir ADRYAN FROM MALAYSIA HOPE MY WISH COME TRUE SAFE &WIN NEXT PRIZES LAFERRARI SE ."secret wave code :Wm9cs Pay pal "RESOLVING UNTIL RESOLVE EXPERT TECHNICIAN HOPEFULLY ALL MISSING MONEY PRIZES UNCLAIMED AGGREEMENT ARE FOUND "

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Sep 07, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Mrs.Rabecca garden £21million GBP pending not reply ?Search until reply back in good responses ?

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Sep 07, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Www.Shellmya.tk 6th winner rm20, 000, www.info shell grand prizes.com 6th winner Rm 20, 000, www.shellmls.tk 6winner Rm 20, 000 all :RM 60, 000. Please give some special help expert technician cyber internet accountant to calculate all amount prizes save in really safe account all together in account name : ADRYAN BIN ABDUL MAJID,
    Tasyeer saving or Smart i saving RHB bank AT [email protected] INTERNATIONAL AFFILIATES ALSO AT EMAIL : [email protected] for Malaysia community ok, With full of respect trusty & honesty I'd card :[protected] ATM. (CPP'TG UN)

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Oct 29, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Mrs cargnie £20, 000, 000.00 GBP &Mrs Rabecca garden £21, 000, 000.00 on pending resolving until resolve please give some special help !???

• Ho
    Hodna Al-atrash Jul 09, 2017

Im hodna alatrash
    Iam from a very poor family and I like to help people.

• Va
    vanee Jan 16, 2017

Kindly check for me the parcel from Global parcel courier
    will be arrived...reply me asap
    account no:00675A
    [protected] Barcode scanning

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Dec 06, 2016

Dear Beneficiary. We are glad to inform you that Your Email ID have won you prize money of $ 800, 000 and one Apple Laptop for this month of February 2015 lottery, sweepstakes, which is organized and presented by GMAIL & MICROSOFT OUTLOOK LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS 8.MICROSOFT WINDOWS collects all the Gmail and hotmail addresses of people who are active online; among the people who subscribed to Gmail and Outlook. Gmail, we only select five people every year as our winners through an electronic balloting system without the winner applying. We congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

NOTE: CONTACT THE EMAIL BELOW WITH YOUR INFORMATION.

Contact Email: [email protected]

1. FULL NAME: ADRYAN BIN ABDUL MAJID
    2. DIRECT PHONE NO:+[protected]
    3. AGE: 36
    4. HOUSE ADDRESS: NO 5 JALAN ZAPIN 3D, BANDAR BUKIT RAJA, 41050, KLANG SELANGOR, MALAYSIA.
    Thank you and accept my hearty congratulations once again!
    Account Manager:Mr Barry Delp.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Dec 06, 2016

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Please helpme resolving until resolve:Secretwavecode:Wm9cs, Name:ADRYAN BIN ABDUL MAJID .ID I/C NO:[protected]. ADDRESS:NO5 JLN ZAPIN 3D, BANDAR BUKIT RAJA, 41050, KLANG, SELANGOR, MALAYSIA. TEL H/P:[protected], . REF:XYL/[protected]/99 BATCH:24/00319/IPD (GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES) DISPATCH OFFICER:Mr.James KUMAR. Contact no tel not working:+[protected], +[protected] .PARCEL SECURITY NUMBER:82641 . A month years waiting for the prize, it should be in24hours, 48, 72 hours free delivery to resident address after receive comfirmation.How long it takes?im hereby to comfirm for best regard&givesome special help ok, Welldone.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Aug 10, 2017

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Please reply back soon as you read my messages?

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Dec 20, 2017

@Adryan bin Abdul majid On Mon, 28 Aug 2017 at 5:53 AM, Congratulations wrote:
    Congratulations Dear Facebook User,
    Your Name and Email has been verified as a winner from the ongoing Facebook online promotion 2017.
    An official mail was sent to you earlier but no response.
    Kindly respond with your current phone number for more details.

Yours Faithfully,
    Peter Smith.
    Facebook Disbursement Department.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Dec 20, 2017

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Sevenptr.com, royalptr.com, today geniuneptr.com, richgoptr.com, 365dayclub.com problems start 5:15pm evening !!Critical issues fell like have modify broke systems, Hopefully they can update back can continue accredit like daily or AUTODEDUCTED payments early forever for heaven pie economic, 19accredit email :[email protected] by Ping Thian Zhao "The most popular Ptr.com won case 31/08/2016 already 1years 4month suppose in 7days transfer to my RHB bank Malaysia but still no good responses for PayPal dispute reported, Forsure this majority will have another won case by lump sum quick pick next drawed resolver, Trusty&honesty, Welldone.

• He
    Helen Kuzieva Aug 30, 2016

Good day. My name is Olena Kuzieva and I received an email from the center Viber I won $ 500.00, 000 .I sent all of their data and now they ask me to pay for the courier. Ya really want to know if it's true.?Please help me my email address [email protected]

• Ar
    arshaa Jul 29, 2016

hi i`m chanda i have just received a mail from viber splash promotion team, they told me i have won 5000, 000 dollars. i need to contact omus global courier to get it . is that true please help me...my email address: [email protected]

• Zi
    ziey Jun 26, 2016

Please check for me this tracking number, EH662MAZIAH
    Tracking site, http://www.uniexpc.com/en/
    I have to pay balance & insurans for get this parcel
    Thanks

Angel Kim Jun 22, 2016

If i got sms like this..
    U think it also from scam

malyangu Apr 26, 2016

Hey help me please? Someone is saying he has sent me some goods and he sent me the pictures of the goods and a copy of the receit. I will add them here but the funny part is that, I have been receiving calls from South African numbers saying they have the goods but I need to make paiyement of 150 dollars for them to send the goods in my country. The sender who has been my friend for some years now said no I paid for sending and I just need to get the goods but I want to know how true this is.

• Ri
    Ricki White Mar 07, 2016

Dear Guaranteed winner : Rickeena White

Your claims were received and have been processed by this office. On behalf of GMAIL/MICROSOFT LOTTERY we felicitate with you and your family for being one (1) of our five (5) Microsoft winners selected in these annual promotion sweepstakes.

Hence, we do believe with your winning. You will continue to be an active patronage to Gmail Microsoft Windows. You have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all online winners.
    A winning check was written in your name by Gmail Microsoft Lottery Incorporation Board and also a certificate of claims will be sent along side your winnings check.

You are, therefore, expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES) department in which your winnings check of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars {$500, 000.00} With Microsoft-Surface Pro 3 laptop has been sent for delivery to your residence. Do contact the GLOBAL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

So They should be sued for money and pain and suffering

• Mi
    microbuss Dec 25, 2015

Mrs.Mary Jones. Dec 24 at 11:10 PM
    To
    Message body
    Dear Friend,

I have been waiting for you since to come down here and pick your consignment but i did not heard anything from you since then, I have deposited the US$7, 000, 000.00 with the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY here in Nigeria, because I traveled to Japan to see my boss and I will not come back till next year ending.I have arranged with the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY to get your US$7, 000, 000.00 to you this month and they will be coming to you with the fund inside black portfolio, I would have deposited the fund with Bank for transfer into your own account but the procedure of Bank is too much and they will required enough fee.I drop your delivery details with the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY but I will like you to re-confirm the information to them again so that they will not be any mistake when coming with the fund.

Send the below information to GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY.

(1)Full name:
    (2)Full Address:
    (3)Private Phone Number:
    (4)Occupation
    (5) Age:

I want you to know that you have all right to declare how you want to receive your fund, I would have prefer the fund to be transfer to you but I make some searches about the Bank transfer and they told me that it will cost you the sum of US$1500 to transfer the US$7, 000, 000.00 into your account.

But I have deposited the US$7, 000, 000.00 in cash to the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY, below is the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY.

Contact Person: Director: Mr. Morgan Kennedy
    Mobile: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

I have paid the delivery charges and insurance fee to the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY.

The only Money that the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY will require from you is $150.00 Dollars for demurrage, if you can pay the US$150.00 Dollars to them, they will proceed and get the US$7, 000, 000.00 to you in your Country.Ps if you want to contact the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY, you are to contact them with your portfolio code number which is (PPSS2015K) and your address where you want them to deliver the cash to.You are to pay the $150.00 to the GLOB SECURITY COURIER EXPRESS COMPANY to enable them to proceed and get the cash to your address, don't fail to resend your information to them for your own good.

Regards

Mrs.Mary Jones.

• Md
    Md. Ali Ripon Jul 09, 2015

Dear Sir,
    I am Md. Ali Ripon. I have received an e-mail from the Apple Incorporate Lottary" and informed us Me and my family one(1) of our five(5) Apple Incorporation winners selected in these annual promotion sweepstakes. and informed that we have won winnings check of Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars{$600, 000.00} included with an Apple laptop and an iPhone has been sent for delivery to your residence. Addressed your company(Global Courier Service) and informed us CONTACT THE GLOBAL COURIER LIMITED VIA COMPANY EMAIL GIVEN BELOW;
    DISPATCH OFFICER: Mr. Philips Mark
    COMPANY EMAIL: globalcourie [email protected]
    CONTACT NUMBER TEL: +[protected]

I am confused and want to know is it fake or fraud mail. Please confirm at the earliest

Best Regards

===============================
    Ref:XYL/[protected]/99
    Batch:24/00319/IPD

Dear Guaranteed winner :Sandy Rahardja

You are, therefore, expected to contact our affiliated delivery company (GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES) department in which your winnings check of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars {$500, 000.00} & an Apple Laptop has been sent for delivery to your residence. Do contact the GLOBAL COURIER DELIVERY SERVICES company with the contact information below for further instructions on how to send the consignment to your location and the amount to be charged for the delivery.

Please you should also send a copy of your winning form containing your winning details down to the courier company for reference purpose.

COMPANY EMAIL : [email protected]
    ALTERNATIVE EMAIL : [email protected]
    Contact Number India And Uk : +[protected]

Do note that on contact with the Global courier company, you are to provide them with your
    Phone Number:
    Security pin number as stated below:
    Residential address:
    This will enable the Dispatch officer to verify your claim with the files which have been sent to them.

Gmail Microsoft Windows lottery discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friend's, relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, these friend try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winner. Gmail Microsoft Lottery reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner. As it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until your prize is fully claimed.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS: This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by the Global Courier Service are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such. And also if you are not going to make the delivery charges, you don't have to contact the Global Courier Company, and there is no deduction from your winning amount, and no payment at the time of delivery, all outstanding fees must be made to them before your parcel can be released and deliver to your nominated home address.

Have it in mind that your won cannot be deducted; this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds. It's expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{Security/NUM/82641} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceeding with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let us know. Do have a nice day.

Mr. Barry Delp
    (Events Manager)
    Copyright [protected] Gmail/Microsoft Online Promotion 2015 Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service - Guideline

THIS IS SCAM AND FAKE, FRAUD

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Mar 15, 2015

You win!$800, 000usd +Apple laptop from Googlelottoy[email protected] gmail/Microsoft lottery incorporation. ref:XYL/[protected]/99 batch 24/00319/IPD(GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES) contact global courier services Dispatch Officer:Mr.James Kumar. COMPANY EMAIL:[email protected] contact number tel+[protected]. Parcel security number:82641 .Best regard :Mr Barry Delp (event manager) your prize will send to your resident. how many days to be waiting ????already certified all detail with in29days. My email in outlook.com :[email protected] alternate email optinal:[email protected], [email protected], Facebook, Twitter.google if have money gram transfer please HELPME deducted from win ticket. please helpme very urgent!!! Address house :no5 Jln zapin 3D, Bandar Bukit Raja, 41050, KLANG.Selangor, Malaysia .No tel+60:[protected], 011-[protected] house:03-[protected] . My account no RHB [protected] .card issuer :[email protected] pass to Global courier services in Malaysia.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Oct 06, 2017

@Adryan bin Abdul majid 2013 till 2015 Brian K Lehher give to me after registered comfirmed approved special winner $11, 260, 000.0 included 5psn with13 you have won :18prizes already send but reply back you not win, Same like Icelotto.com you have win $150million plus 83drawed also have been cheat by the expert thief technician followed, Please helpme scan by the expert technician point on my side crime science investigation CSI resolving until resolve by the code PCA-PCM-HUGE -BIG-WIN-LUCK VIP -BANK smoothly cover my health insurance elite heaven comunity magic gold rush by port folio weekly, monthly, yearlys "the God of guidance " Navidad ice military police "ICE AFFILIATES INVESTMENT "A lot of notice from android, google chrome have attacker broken might been steal information, bank credit card, password, amount .All the best regards, Trusty&honesty, Welldone.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Jan 03, 2018

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Freelotto sweepstakes $11, 260, 000.00 on the ways consignment box airport cargo, thanks.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Jan 03, 2018

@Adryan bin Abdul majid In collections article $800, 000.00usd +laptop Apple are free delivery from global courier services plus bonus lump sum, .hee hee hee.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Jul 27, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid How long it takes to resolve this case sir?new case on my side 1jun 2019 stolen redeem itunesgiftcard 5item $5 USD, 2item googlegiftcard $10, 7item on investigation enemy of the state csi fake fraudsters magic scammers in Malaysia.

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Jul 27, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid I receive in my email that global courrier service here to help ?but I search not found help that they gave notifications to me ?

• Adryan bin Abdul majid Dec 09, 2019

@Adryan bin Abdul majid Desmon will $104 millions 3 package missing in my gmail box ;cash, atmcard, cheque, not found in my search??!! please check for me??? thanks.

• Te
    tenma Feb 25, 2015

sir i received a email "Gmail/Microsoft Lottery Incorporation
    ====================================
    Ref: XYL /[protected]/99
    Batch: 24/00319/IPD

Dear, Guaranteed Winner: Padmavathi Palanisamy

Your claims were received and have been processed by this office. On behalf of GMAIL/MICROSOFT LOTTERY we felicitate with you and your family for being one(1) of our five(5) Gmail/Microsoft winners selected in these annual promotion sweepstakes.

Hence we do believe with your winning, you will continue to be an active patronage to Gmail/Microsoft Windows, and you have successfully passed the requirements, statutory obligations, validations and satisfactory report test conducted for all on line winners.

A winning check was issued in your name by Gmail/Microsoft Lottery Incorporation Board and also a certificate of claims will be sent along side your winnings check.

You are therefore expected to contact our affiliated delivery company(GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES)department in which your winnings check of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars{$500, 000.00} & an Apple laptop has been sent for delivery to your residence.

CONTACT NUMBER Tel: +[protected]

Do note that on contact with the courier company, you are to provide them with your
    Parcel number as stated below:
    Residential address:

Gmail/Microsoft Windows lottery discovered a huge number of double claims due to winners informing close friend's relatives and third parties about their winning and also sharing their pin numbers. As a result of this, this friends try to claim the lottery on behalf of the real winner. Microsoft Lottery reached a decision from headquarters that any double claim discovered by the Lottery Board will result to the cancelling of that particular winning, making a loss for both the double claimer and the real winner, as it is taken that the real winner was the informer to the double claimer about the lottery. So you are hereby strongly advised once more to keep your winnings strictly confidential until your prize is claimed.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS : This office will not be responsible for any outstanding fees. Services rendered by the GLOBAL Courier Service are to be paid by you and not the lottery board, for the fact that the lottery organizers didn't make any provision for any upcoming expenses, regarding delivery of parcel or any such. And also if you are not going to make the delivery charges, you don't have to contact the GLOBAL Courier Company and there is no deduction from your winning amount, and no payment at the time of delivery all outstanding fees must be made to them before your parcel can be released and deliver to your nominated home address.

Have it in mind that your won cannot be deducted, this is because the total amount has been insured to the real value. This is to protect winners and to avoid misappropriation of funds.

It is expected that you add your IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS{Parcel/Num/82641} as the subject of any correspondence with the courier company to ensure they respond in a timely manner.

I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let us know do have a nice day.

Mr.Barry Delp

(Events Manager)"

is this true?

• Il
    ilak Jan 09, 2015

My friend sent me a parcel but i want to check myself so i really need tracking id so please confirm me as soon as possible

• Di
    Dinusha Jan 06, 2015

Dear sir
    Recently we have received a E-mail that we have won the prize which REF NO: XYL /[protected]/99, Gmail/Microsoft Lottery Batch: 24/00319/IPD we can get our graft through GLOBAL COURIER SERVICES please sir check that this information is true or not CONTACT GLOBAL COURIERS SERVICES
    DISPATCH OFFICER: Mr.James Kumar
    CONTACT NUMBER Tel: +[protected]

please inform me by [email protected]

• Sp
    spam investigator Oct 20, 2014

The Scam Investigation Dept is actually one of the Africans operating this parcel scam. By the way Cyber the correct spelling is ASCERTAIN. Go back to school my friend .

ANTI CYBER CRIME UK Oct 20, 2014

CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT TO ACERTAIN IF FAKE OR TRUE U HAVE PARCEL E-MAIL:[email protected]

• Sp
    spam investigator Oct 19, 2014

Your friend that you met on the internet is a big part of this scam, there is no parcel never was never will be, The people behind this scam are African nationals operating a crime ring out of Malaysia and have stolen thousands of US dollars from their victims .Do not become another victim of these criminals.

noraibat Oct 19, 2014

Dear sir,
    i was sent a package from a friend name Fahad Mustafa on 7 / 10 /2014. then i was called by someone who claimed that my parcel already arrived in malaysia on 13/10/2014. The person ask for payment about RM 2100 to update status but she never give the account number and to whom i should pay. Until now she's not answering my call and not reply my message.
    My tracking number is NM2014.
    am also want to ask how much per kg the price of the parcel.
    My friend get mad to me coz he assume that i'm try to hide from him.
    please help me. Thank you.

• Do
    Donna Slocum Oct 11, 2014

I too recieved a email from Yahoo/Microsoft lottery stating my email address had been choose as a winner in their 2014 Lottery, that I had won $500, 000.00 What I had to do to receive this winning. I was required to forward some information, which I did.
    After that I got a email from The Global Courier Service directing me to send 3 different amounts of money to pay for the
    delivery of my prize after I choose the way of delivery and sent them the money. As soon as I saw the amount of these
    shipping cost, I was convinces that this was a Scam, and what I have read here I see I am by far not the only one has
    received such a opportunity to be fraud. Can anything be done to put these scammers behind bars?

• Be
    bernalyn23 Jun 20, 2014

is the global courier sevices company true or not ?
    just want to be sure ?pls help me
    address unit 6, marino way,

SL3 0EN
    United Kingdom.
    Tel: +[protected]
    Email: [email protected]

Global Courier Company is the UK's pre-eminent express courier service, fusing innovative technologically-advanced transport control systems with a customer-orientated business philosophy.

Dear Customer:- Lek Thongyoung,

Your particulars have been received in this office and have been confirmed you as the right owner of these documents. This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept at the headquarters of the International Awareness Promotion Department of the Bmw (UK) Ltd. This is to formerly and officially inform you that we are in possession of your parcel containing your winning cheque, winning certificate and other related documents.

To begin the final step of the claims process, which are the delivery/shipping of your winning valued a notarized cheque worth ?750, 000.00 GBP (Seven Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling) & Bmw X6 CONCEPT Car and also your original copy of your winning certificate from Bmw (UK) and your Covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims). You are required to send us the following information's as earlier provided by the officials of the International Awareness Promotion Department of the Bmw (UK) to compare and be sure that we are dealing with the right beneficiary.

Fill the Receiver's Dispatch/Shipping Form (TF) Below:
    Ticket Number: 15975357357344D
    Serial Number: PTYR-Y67546537
    Reference Number: BMW/4R-[protected]
    Scan Copy Of Any Form Of Identification (For Proof Of Ownership):

Below are the mandatory delivery charges that you required to pay before we can deliver your parcel to you:
    Status Of Delivery Charges: (Please Choose Best Option For You)

1: TWO DAYS DELIVERY (48 HOURS DELIVERY)
    INCLUDE VAT, INSURANCE, TAX AND SERVICE
    TOTAL CHARGES = ?550 BRITISH POUNDS

2: THREE DAYS DELIVERY (72 HOURS DELIVERY)
    INCLUDE VAT, INSURANCE, TAX AND SERVICE
    TOTAL CHARGES = ?450 BRITISH POUNDS

INDICATE YOUR DELIVERY OPTION: ?

Delivery Procedure:
    Your Bmw X6 CONCEPT car, will get to your Country within 16 days after dispatch while your Cheque worth ?750, 000.00 GBP alongside your original copy of your winning certificate from Bmw (UK) Promotion Board and your covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) will get to you at any suitable option you chosen above.

Have a nice day and we do await your prompt response with details for delivery and option chosen so as to send to you payment instruction and commence on delivery.
    Once again, congratulations...
    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr. Kelvin Nolan (General Dispatch Manager)
    Telephone Number: (+[protected]