GLD ScoresUnauthorized charge

Videostripe just did the samething to me b i caught it the day it was pending so i called my debit card company b they are now doing a full investagation. I have never signed up for free reporting or video anything. Im very upset b do not know how they got my info, i then fouund other chrages and it looks to me as if they are getting out cc numbers from gas stations, stores etc. . . Someone is probably selling our numbers to make money. U need to complain to the government about them. There are phone numbers onn the web and let the lawsuits begin. . . Im so sick of us hard working people getting scamed by these illigetiment companys and no one doing a thing about it. Well i am and i will get them back for charging me. Im a single mom who works hard and i am responsible with all my cards and money. Thank god i dont live paycheck to paycheck. For you who do i am sorry these idiot fake dummies are taking food off your table. But believe me when i say what goes around comes around. Stay away from these fakes and keep your money in your account. I will be filing tons of complants. Yours truly mi resident and mad mother. Payback time people

• Ic
    iceman60 Sep 16, 2017

like a lot of people I too have been taken for a ride, $60.00 for aug, september 2017, i called my debit card company, i tried contacting GLD CREDIT SCORES NO RESPONSE WHAT SO EVER !!!, my debit card co. said they would try to fix this, but stil no money back on my card !!!, I read on GLD website ther is no phone to contact, only you get sent to a place to were you type your complaint to them, but it does no good because they don't responed any way!!!, sure hundreds can complain about GLD, but the govt. does nothing about it, so it seems to me, that all of us this happened to gets the short end of the stick, and this will continue to happen to many more people like us who really cant afford to lose money to this co. GLD, iaksed them why should I pay $29.95 per month when I get my credit scores free from karma.com, you don't have to pay even 1 penny, , i'll tell you how this happened to me RENTTOWNUSA.COM, they suggjusted get your credit scores for free, you get redirected to GLD CREDIT SCORES, trial for 7 days only one dollar so likemost I clicked yes, gave my card number me be stupid, RENT OWN USA, also charge you $1.00 for 7 days free trail tells you before 7 days is up you can cancel your subspricitionwhich I did, i think both are working the scam together.

• De
    Denisha Schinell Aug 30, 2015

Videostripe took 51.74 from my card when i had cancelled my account with them a week ago now they wont give me back my money

• Jn
    jnl88 Mar 15, 2015

I also was charged $49.99 from my credit card. they said 7 days trial and that they will only use the card details for reference. and I got billed because i did not subscribe.. FOR SOMETHING I DID NOT SUBSCRIBED FOR in the first place!!! please report Videostripe to the authorities. Let's do a class Suit against this site

• Li
    LittleBeauDeep Feb 11, 2015

[protected] got me a full refund for GLD Scores charge. People were nice. Took a sec. Try that I think.

• Br
    BrianW83 Nov 03, 2014

I'm pretty sure they aren't hacking to get your cc info. Do you guys have kids that play games on tablets or mobile phones? There is a company called Tapjoy that partners with alot of mobile games and they will give you free in game currency (gems, coins, nanos ect..)
    if you watch ads and try "free" offers. It's legit enough but if you don't cancel those trial memberships they charge you full months premium. Ask your kids if they know about something called Tapjoy, then enjoy a long conversation about using your cc without your permission. =p

• Al
    Ali Ebrahimi Oct 11, 2014

100% fraud. If you've been ripped-off, here is the real business information behind the site. They've bought a US phone number, have obscured the registration information, and are using CloudFire in SF to make it all look US based. It's not and their real business is dodgy websites, not videos.

Bartosz Michal Gusiew, CEO
    DaftCode Sp. z o.o.
    Ambassador Building, 5th floor
    Domaniewska 34a
    Warsaw, Poland
    Phone: [protected]
    Email: [email protected],

Go to daftcode.pl and look at their "artwork" on their real website. Those are some sick puppies! Is that coded language for "we write code to commit felonies?" Hackers for hire?

• Pa
    [email protected] Aug 23, 2014

Videostrip made 3 charges on my Chase credit card. Called the number on cc statement for videostrip, was told to call my credit card company. What a piece of crap. Really, he could tell me how or where I signed up . . . because I DIDN'T!
    Called Chase, all charges were removed. And how is someone making charges when my card is canceled. I had them block them for charging anyway. Jeeze what is this world coming too!!!

• Jw
    J. Woyasz Aug 06, 2014

This company has been charging my account $29.95 every month. I do not need or want this service. Please tell me how to delete this charge.

Angry37 Jul 22, 2014

Videos trope hit my cc up for several charges, and I have never heard of them. I had to cancel my account & card.

• Up
    Upset beyond words Jul 14, 2014

Videostripe did the samething to me. Unauthorized charges appeared on my credit card bill. I am in the process of filing a formal complaint with my credit card company. I never even heard of Videostripe !

• Va
    vanbrownie Jul 11, 2014

unauthorized charge.want it cancelled!

• Gr
    Grayce Apr 12, 2014

I was watching the Noon news on my ABC station in Tampa, Florida in March of 2014.. They said that you could check your credit score FREE once a year. They said to go to their web site and get the address of the site for a free credit report. I did this, and I got my credit rating. However, I just received my Mastercard statement, and I've been charged $28.95 by GLD MyScore. I called the phone number on my bill [protected] and was told that I had apparently signed up for some type of service, and I was going to be billed $28.95 every month. I told them to cancel it immediately, but was told that I would have to pay for March and April. I'm going to call Mastercard and tell them NOT to pay these charges and I'm going to call my ABC television station and tell them that they gave out bad information causing their viewers to get scammed!!!

• Gl
    glenn mills Feb 19, 2014

This company and videostripe from russia ripped me off big time and two big financial institutions arei covering it up.! I have poof. !!

• Co
    cocheezer Feb 10, 2014

they are doing it to me too! every week they charge my card a dollar! how do i stop this?

• De
    deshawn jones Jan 17, 2014

My name is deshawn Jones and money was taken from me I don't want to sing up if I am I would like to how to unscribe and get my money back.

• Ka
    Karly campbell Jan 13, 2014

This fraudulent company stole 89.00 dollars unauthorized out of my grandaughters checking account. That caused her 30.00 in overdraft fees.She is young and only works at a jacks. So this was a hardship on her.These companies need to be reported to the banks and put out of business.

• Ka
    Karly campbell Jan 13, 2014

They stole 89.00dollars unauthorized out of my grandaughters checking account. Plus 30.00 dollars overdraft.fees. There must be some way to get them back.

andnels123 Nov 10, 2013

The same thing happened to me, so I called my cc company and they cancelled my card, then issued me a new one.

• Al
    AllenaDawn Nov 03, 2013

They r doing it to mine too. What do i do to stop it?

• It
    itsourdream Oct 04, 2013

They hit my account three times today. I have no idea who they are or what this is all about. Now have to fight my bank and all to get it back. Grrrrrr

• Sc
    Scott Rhodes Sep 19, 2013

They did the same thing to me ...I called them and they hung up on me. I called them again and it just rang and rand, pretty sad they can get away with this.

• Ba
    Banelli Aug 17, 2013

I did authorize automatic payment

S Abdul Jul 15, 2013

The same happened to me.

• La
    Larry J Jones May 31, 2013

At 79 years old, i was scammed by this crooked scam and they took one charge of $28. 95. It could overdraw my account
    And i don't have a number to cancel the future payments. When i go down to my credit union today and try to get the
    Theft credited to my account, i will get, "sorry, there's nothng we can do about it, " perhaps an email to all of the members
    Of congress and the tennessee bosses can do something about it. The debit could overdraw my account and cause
    Another charge to my account, namely my renters insurance automatic premium.

Technology, phoey! All of the tv's, computers, fax machines, cell phones, tablets and all other
    Digital devices, could wind up in the dumpster if i can't get this charge removed! (.) me and the commander