Gio BikesBad service

A

Bought a GIO 1101Q (11hp) snowblower in winter of 2008. This winter, I had a part break on the machine and when called for new part Gio Bikes stated that they no longer carried this model of snowblower and did not have the part I needed. Unfortunately, no one else carries this machine so I am out of luck for the part. I did not think that not even a year later that they would not carry all the parts for this machine.

More Gio Bikes Complaints & Reviews

• Rb
    rbits Nov 03, 2010

A few years ago a poster with your alias re-posted a complaint about me that some else had originally posted. The original complaint had no merit what so ever. Therefore the re-post had no merit. The whole thing has hurt my relationship with my family. Just like with the post about me, you like to join ("member since") each time you complain about someone. I can see how no one would really take Afur74 seriously if they saw just how many complaints Afur74 makes per unit time. So you go out of your way to make site users believe your not just a whiner. I believe you have the right to complain about anything that you personally feel ripped off about. Even if you are the most ripped of person on the face of the planet. In my case though, Afur74 re-posted a complaint someone else made a year before. Why would someone do that? He/she/(you) did it anonymously, with even the United States location being vague. I thought this was a cheap shot. In the unlikely event that you are a different Afur74 disregard this. Though you really do complain a lot.

marsm2 Sep 24, 2011

I would just like to say for the price you paid for the snowblower, deal with it suck it up. If you want something with good parts availability nd service go buy a honda or john deere.