getor-mails.comScam

S

Joined company about 2 months, reading paid emails, seven days a week. On the 20th of October, i paid $349 through Paypal to upgrade, so i can request payment. I have made four requests for payment, but the company hasn't paid me any money.On the company's website, it says payment will be made in three days. I have emailed the company about 10 times, but the company have never responded. That company is also connected with another 15 companies. I have not upgrade with these companies, but i read emails for them, seven days a week. I have never receive any money from these companies.

Another company called mailsmoney.net, i paid them $200 to upgrade on the 11th of October 2009. They have not upgraded me since that time, so i'm unable to make request for payments.The amount owed is $65, 700. I have emailed them over 20 times, but they have never responded.

• Sh
    shirleudocarmo Mar 22, 2012

I paid getor-mails.com $149 fee to work with them, but they refused to give me a refund and stopped to answer my emails.