get-rc.to/6APBFake product sent

D

Hello. I am writing about a well-known Austrian vendor get-rc.to. Sadly enough, after long years of good work, they started to sell fake products. Don't even think about buying their 6-APB, despite low price. Anyone, who has been scammed by him as well, please write to my mail [protected]@hotmail.com Together we can change the world.

Fake product sent

• Tr
    trirc Jan 19, 2011

yes, thats, true, i did business with them long time, but the latest orders didnt arrive, they stole a lot of money from me, and say that it may get lost !!! and before they sent me mephedrone instead of 5-meo-dalt because of the ban in austria, . and i get bustet cause of that, .

• Ro
    Rock-n-Rolla Dec 18, 2010

Confirmed.
    get-rc.to now turned to the scamming business, I got my orders fine in the past but they stole money from me and others lately, support has been canceled.

• Pe
    PeterFrith Nov 25, 2010

To me they only sent a part of the order and left out one product which was payed as well. I was promised to get the missing product but after two months still nothing. The support does not react, neither to mail, nor to ther kontact-form.

Anton Kuratov Sep 11, 2010

Hi i disagree,

I bought from them and it was ok. It was not like mephedrone but finally it was ok. They also have an NMR report which confirm it is 6-APB.

You have something what can confirm it is not 6-APB?

I mean I ordered from them and it was ok . And I dont think I get something else.

Please email me your analysis of their 6-APB to [email protected]

If you have something like an analysis I will talk to them. But I cant believe!

They always had very good products.