George Foreman G5 Grill — Got shocked twice
I Purchased a George Foreman G5 grill online from Costco July 2006. I have used the grill 2 times and have been shocked 2 times. The first time I was rinsing off chicken breasts and my elbow accidentally brushed up against the metal bar; it sent a significant shock through me. The next day I had a piece of chicken in my right hand and grabbed only the rubber part of the bar to lift the grill when I received another significant shock. I have not used the grill since. I contacted Salton customer service and was told to take it back to Costco; they offered no assistance. I filed an online report with Underwriter’s Laboratories and have been told they will investigate the matter. Has anyone else experienced this problem?