George BamgboseScam artist

C

George Bamgbose is a native of the UK currently living in Sydney. Georges story is he advises he has a dying friend in the UK, needs to get back to be with him, borrows money and then never ever pays it back. he goes to the UK alright but on a vacation. Avoid this guy like the plague. He’s a scam artist, crook and thief.

More George Bamgbose Complaints & Reviews

• Ar
    Arsenal FC Feb 02, 2020

Mate "you got off lightly!

I first meet George Bamgbose in 2008 in Sydney. We were both from the Uk so connected and by 2014 I considered George Bambose a close and personal friend.

I ended my friendship with George Bambose in December 2014 as he threatened to Smash a Glass in my face!

In 2018 the State Recovery with a court order took $565 from my bank account. When I called to inquire why, I was told it was for a driving offence that took place on the 1st November 2014 Vehicle Reg CTO 16V This was George Bamgbose silver Sabb convertible he was driving at the time.

So, George Bamgbose, my so-called friend, someone I regarded as my brother threatens me with violence “to Smash a Glass in my face! Then used my driver license details to cover up his illegal act.

I reached out to George Bamgbose via email as he is now living in America and working as Director of Sales - Miller Heiman Group but to date George Bamgbose has not replied to my emails, reimburse the funds taken from my bank account and offer an apology for his disgraceful actions.